7

Max and Madison stood in the kitchen as Sophie and Evie sat in the living room. Madison looked to max and smiled. She could see that he was tense and she knew that it was to do with Sophie and max. Madison knew that they were fighting a lot "are you okay baby?" Madison asked as max looked to her and sighed "I don't know, something happened to her and I know she isn't the nine year old little girl that I left beforehand but she is still my little girl and I can see just how scared and broken that she is as I look into her eyes. I'm going to go and see her mum and get the answers that I need" max said as Madison looked to him and frowned. She didn't know how she felt over him going near his ex after all that time.

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" Madison asked as max looked to him and smiled "I have to, I need to find out the truth of what happened to her, before she came to live here. I know that she is keeping something and I need to find out what happened to her, I need to know so that I can help her" he said as Madison looked to him and smiled as she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him "your a great father max, Sophie is going through a lot that's all. But she will need you, she always will" She said as max looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that morning, Sophie got to school for the open day. She stood handing leaflets out as she saw Amy porter who was annoying her "you really are a desperate cow?" Sophie said as Amy looking to her and glared "what is your problem?" She asked as Sophie glared "you are" she said as Tom walked down the hall and sighed as he saw Sophie and sighed. He knew that she was off and knew she was about to kick off "Sophie, a word?" He said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "certainly sir" Sophie said as she walked off to his classroom. Tom looked to her and sighed as she stood in the corner of the room. "I'm not letting you leave until you tell me what's going on" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "there's nothing to tell" she said as he looked to her and sighed.

He walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She kissed him back. She sat on the desk as he walked over and stood between her legs as they made out passionately. She undid his belt as moan as his hand slipped under her underwear teasing her. He pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Once they were finished tom looked to Sophie and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he kissed her briefly "I love you" tom said as she looked to him and smiled to him. She knew that she was scared over being hurt again. "I love you too" Sophie smiled to him.

***

Later that day, Sophie walked down the hallway as she spotted max. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the classroom "we need to talk" he said as she looked to him and frowned "okay?" "I went to see your mum" Max said as Sophie felt the colour drain from her face as she looked to him "I know, I know what happened" Max said as she started to sob. Max pulled her into a hug and smiled "it's okay" he said as he held her close knowing he wanted revenge for what had happened.