8

Sophie sat in her room and sighed as she sent tom a text. She looked to her phone and smiled as she ran a hand through her hair;
I miss you can we talk? Xx
She sent the message and sighed as there was a knock at her bedroom door as Evie walked in "So so" she said as she jumped onto the bed as Sophie smiled to her sister and hugged her "hey munchkin are you okay?" Sophie asked as Evie looked to her and frowned "mummy and daddy ate fighting, they're arguing over you. Daddy say that something happened to you, are you okay?" Evie asked as Sophie looked to her and smiled "I'm fine munchkin, pinky promise" Sophie said as Evie grinned to her. As the door opened and max walked in and smiled "Evie, mummy made breakfast, go and get something I need to talk to Sophie" max said as Evie looked to Sophie "go, it's fine" Sophie said as Evie nodded and walked out of the room.

Max walked over to Sophie and sat on the edge of the bed and smiled "you're fighting about me" she said as he looked to her and smiled as he took a hold of her hand and smiled "you could of told me, you could of told me over what happened to you and how your boyfriends boyfriend attacked you, it's why you came back isn't it?" He asked as she looked to him and nodded. "I was scared and I don't know what to say, I didn't know how to tell you" she said as he placed a hand on hers and smiled "I'm your father and it's my job to protect you but I promise you that he won't hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you again" max said as Sophie looked to him and smiled as he pulled her into a hug and smiled.

***

Later that day, Sophie got to school and smiled as she saw tom. He looked to her snd smiled as they held eye contact. She followed him to his classroom as he looked over to her. He could tell that there was something bothering her "are you okay" he asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm fine there's just a lot going on at home and I wanted to see you. I know it's wrong and that your my teacher but I have feelings for you, I really like you" she said.

Tom looked to her and smiled as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek and smirked as he leant in and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close and smirked as he ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moaned as he started to move in and out of her. She placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him to her and kissed her "I like you too" he said as she looked to him smirking. Unaware that whole she was having sex with tom that max was planning revenge against the man who insulted her, max wanted him to pay and wanted him dead.