5

Sophie groaned to herself as she woke up in hospital. She frowned to herself as she realised that she was in hospital. She glanced to see max who was sitting next to her bed. She looked to him as he smiled to her "hey, how are you feeling?" He asked as she looked to him and frowned "I've been better" she said as he took a hold of her hand and smiled "I'm so sorry for what I said, I don't want you to go anywhere"  he said as she looked to him for a moment before she pulled away and looked away from him. She could feel the tears in her eyes as she looked to the other side to the room "you should go" Sophie said as he looked to her and smiled "I'm not going anywhere " he said "why not? You walked out on me once, what's once again. Besides no one wants me" Sophie said as max felt his heart break as he looked to her "that's not true, your my daughter and I want you" he said as she looked to him with a blank expression not saying a word.

***

Sophie walked into school a week later, she smiled as she saw tom. He stood in the car park watching her as Sophie looked to Madison and max who stood arguing. She rolled her eyes at him and walked off towards tom. He looked to her and smiled "do you want to go and talk?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek "do you want to talk?" He asked as she nodded. He lead her to his classroom where he closed he door. Behind them. Sophie ran her hands through her hair and smiled to tom.

"why?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "you wouldn't understand " she said as he nodded "then make me, talk to me Sophie" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes "so you have any idea what it's like to be rejected by everyone, I take drugs because of that. Why do you even care?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed as he walked over to her and smiled slightly "because I bloody well like you, that's why I care" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back as he lifted her up onto the desk and stood between her legs. He ran his hands up her legs causing her to moan as she started to unbuckled his belt and pulled him to her as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Sophie stood in her yard during a fire drill as max walked over to her. She looked to him and raised an eyebrow at her "do you have any?" He asked as she frowned "what are you barking on about?" "The ethanol, hand it over" max said as she looked to him "do I look stupid enough to drink ethanol?" She asked as he rolled his eyes at her "well you did drugs so, you tell me" he said as she looked to him and glared "go to hell father" she said as she walked away from him.

Sophie walked into he school and saw tom. He was avoiding eye contact and being off with her, which annoyed Sophie. She followed him to his classroom and closed the door behind him and looked to him "you can't just use me for sex and act as if I'm not here, I won't be that girl. So grow a pair" she said as she went to walked off but he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her "your more jam that Sophie, and you know that" he said as she looked to him and smiled.