3

Sophie smiled to Evie as they walked down the street. Max had taken Madison out for the day and had asked Sophie to look after Evie. Sophie was unsure but agreed. After all she knew that max was asking questions over why sophie was back. he knew that sophie was hiding something. Sophie looked down at Evie and sighed. She didnt know what to so with a toodler.  Not really "sopwie" Evie said as Sophie looked down at her and smiled "yeah?" "can i go on?" Evie asked as she looked over to the funfair and smiled "sure, come on" Sophie said as she and Evie walked over to the funfair. Sophie lifted Evie onto a caracel ride and smiled ot her. She walked over t a fence and leant against it. She saw Evies blonde her and sighed as her phone vibrated. She looked to the text off of max asking if everything was okay. Sophie rolled her eyes and sent him a reply. She looked up and frowend as she heard Evie scream. She looked over to the caracal and frowned as she couldnt see her little sister. "Evie" Sophie yelled as she ran a hand through her hair panicking. She knew that somoene had took her, she had only took her eyes off of her for a moment and she was gone.

"sopwie?" Evie called from behind. Sophie turned around and sighed in relief as she picked Evie up and hugged her "there you are, i thought that someone had took you" Sophie said as she looked to see tom who was with evie "someone tired to, shes fine" Tom said as Sophie placed Evie down and hugged tom. She pulled away and smiled as she realised that he was her teacher. She pulled away and looked to him and smiled "thanks" she said as felt awkward. She had just hugged her teacher. Sophie knew that she wanted more from him but it wasn't easy, he was her teacher and she was max Tyler's daughter "how about i take you out for dinner and maybe a drink?" Tom asked as she looked to him and smiled "are you asking me out Mr Clarkson?" she asked as he chuckled "maybe" he siad as he smiled to her. He knew that she was not like any other student. "okay, but little miss comes too" Sophie said as she looked to Evie who looked at tom grinning "i like chips" evie said as Sophie and tom chuckled.

***

Sophie smiled to tom as he handed her a drink. She smiled to him as she took a sip of the drink. Evie sat with a colouring in book and Sophie smiled to her "are you okay? you look tired?" tom asked as Sophie looked to him and smiled "im good honest" Sophie said as Tom placed a hand on top of hers and smiled. Sophie looked to him and sighed. She knew that she was starting to fall for him, but she didnt like how she felt and just how fast that she was falling for him.

***

Sophie and Evie walked back into the house. Sophie sighed as Evie ran into the sitting room where Max and Madison were. Evie smiled as she sat on Madison's knee "did you have fin with Sophie?" Madison asked as Evie nodded. "We went to the fair, a man tried to save me but a funny man saved me" Evie said as Sophie paled realising that Evie had dropped her in it "what?" max asked as he looked to Sophie "dad, it was an accident i swear i was answering your text, i took my eye off of her for a second" Sophie siad "you don't take your eye off of her at all" max siad as Sophie hung her head "max, stop it, she's fine" Madison siad "no, she needs to learn how to be responsible for once, i thought looking after evie would do that, but clearly not"  max siad "it was an accident" Sophie said "it always is, no wonder your mother didnt want you" max said as tear filled sophism eyes "max" Madison snapped as Sophie looked at him before she stormed off out of the house "Sophie , i didnt mean it" Max called but it was too late. Sophie was gone and was about to walk into danger.