First kiss ... that didn't end so well

“Thank you guys for coming! I hope you enjoyed the show!” Mia spoke through the microphone then carried her guitar down the stage to meet up with Usui in the couch that they usually hang-out after she’s finished with her shift. She noticed the camera in his hand and tilted her head in confusion “Hey there paparazzi, that would be a total of $100.”

 “A hundred dollar for a musical show? I got ripped off, kinda expecting much more.” he smirked, knowing that would drive her crazy.

 “Well too bad for you isn’t it? You ain’t getting anything!” she ruffled his hair and sat down, sipping a cup of hot mocha.

 ‘I’ll need these pictures printed ASAP.’ Usui thought as he stared at the screen of his camera.

 ~~~~Time skip~~~~

 It was a typical Monday afternoon and everything was going just how it should ... Only, there’s 1 problem: Mia can’t find Usui anywhere, they usually meet up at the gate after she help Misaki deal with some problems (apparently, the boys in school are much more afraid of Mia with her composure while throwing sarcastic comments and insults) to get to her job. She’s been waiting for a while until she decided to check on the rooftop cause that’s where they hangout at lunch and sometimes after school.

 Peeking through the creak of the door, she saw the familiar blond lying on the floor, staring at a piece of paper which she guess was a picture; smiling of relief, she pushed the door open.

 “Hey, thought you might be hungry.” she greeted and threw him a candy bar which he caught easily “What were you staring at?” Mia walked over and looked at the picture he was holding. It was her! It was a picture of her playing the guitar, singing in the coffee shop.

 “I got a pretty nice shot didn’t I?”

 “Oh my God! I’m hideous! Tear it up! Tear it up right now!” she tried to grab it but he pulled it out of her reach “Usui, stop being so tall and give me the picture!”

 “Like I’m gonna do that! A virus got into my camera at the printing store, it’s the only copy I’ve got now.”

 “I don’t care! Give me the picture! Plus if anybody sees this, they’ll know where I work, you got the shop name in too!”

 “Mia, what is there to hide? You have a beautiful voice and plus, you’re not like the Prez.”

 “Do you know that lots of people often mistaken street singers and those who sings at restaurants or shops as good-for-nothings, untalented and unrealistic? Well, those people really are stupid but I’m getting off topic. I finally have a reputation in this school and though it was not intentional, I do not want to lose it. So just suck it up and give me the picture!” she threatened Usui who replied with a poker face.

 “No.”

 “Usui, give me the picture!” she reached out and tried to grab the photo. Surprised, Usui accidentally let go of the picture and the wind blew it down a bush “No! Nononononono! This is disaster! This is 10 point Richter scale earthquake! This is the end of all life!” Mia panicked as she saw a group of boys hanging out around that area.

 “Would you like me to get that for you?” she turned to face him with a ‘WTF?’ face

 “Yeah like you’re gonna get there ... What are you doing?” and immediately, she was confused, seeing Usui placing one leg on the wall of the rooftop “Oh dear Heaven what on Earth are you doing?” she frantically cling on his arm, preventing him to jump off.

 “It’s the shortest route.” he said calmly, pointing down.

 “That’s not necessarily! Why would you go such distance for a picture?” she asked with a slightly shaky voice.