Fun guy Jack: Friend or Foe?

Cracking one eye open then quickly closed it again due to the sunlight, Mia groaned in tossed herself in the unfamiliar bed, trying to turn away from the window. Opening an eye again, she almost fell off the bed when it was met by, not the sun, but a pair of marble green orbs.

"What the ...?" she yelped and quickly sat up. By now she already got a good look at Usui who was sitting by her bed, laughing his head off "Don't scare me like that! Even Annie can't talk to me before I woke up for at least 30 minutes."

"Sorry Mia, breakfast is done and you were still sleeping so I decided to wake you up but when I see your cute sleeping face, I just couldn't." he said as a grin spread across his lips.

"Tch-d, you." she clicked her tongue and fell back down on the bed.

"Yeah, me. You know Mia, normally, when a girl wakes up in a foreign bed, the first thing that she'll ask is 'Did we ...?'" and with the unfinished sentence, a pillow was thrown into his face.

"Sorry, force of habit." she said in a mocking, sing-song voice and suddenly, her eyes snapped open in realization "Wait, what time is it?" she grabbed the clock on the night-stand and went into a frantic mode "Oh my God! It's 9:30, we have to be at the institution at 10. I promised Mr. Wilson to be there and help out. Oh, you have to go too!" she grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the room.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

09:59

10:00

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Wilson! I was caught up in traffic." Mia shouted, banging the door open, running in with Usui casually walking behind.

"No Mia, you're perfectly on time."

"Told you it was a short-cut." Usui smirked in whispered in her ear.

"I don't care how you new the road so well around here nor do I care you stalked me but you're close to the last straw." she whispered back, threatening him "Anyway, Mr. Wilson, this is Usui, my friend. Usui, this is Mr. Wilson, my parents' partner."

"Nice to meet you sir!" Usui said, shaking the older man's hand.

"My pleasure! I must say it's nice seeing Mia finally fitting in." he calmly told Usui in a very low, distinctive British accent "Oh Mia, you should have told me you brought a guest."

"Mr. Wilson, believe me, he's all but a guest. I was thinking he could make himself useful so I brought him here."

"Well then that's perfect, I have 3 helpers today." he said, making Mia freeze in confuse.

"Three?" she raised an eyebrow and so did Usui.

"How you doin'?" another face popped into the room from under the desk, he was about 18-19 (the picture).

"No!" Mia shouted in disbelief.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"How could you possibly be here?" still in surprise, she made her way across the room, leaving Usui, still at the door, observing everything.

"Well, after a deadly battle called IB, I decided that college is too much work for now, so I applied for part-time job right here, in this institution, where my father works." the brunet explained and pointed at the older man holding the test tube.

"I missed you, Jack!" she said with a cheeky smile, holding her arms out to hug him.

"Same here, nut-case!" they gave each other a friendly bear-hug but enough to make Usui a little ... Jealous.