Love, this is it!

Every step the Duke takes, it seems like the sky was getting darker. Clouds covered the sun, crows flying all over the places, the ground shook, everyone was in a state of panic. The Duke's anger has reached its peak.

"Gerard, this is your doing?" he asked with his croaked voice. The young man's face turned slight blue from fear, he looked away from the intimidating gaze. "Henceforth, the day that I see this face ..." The old man looked over to his other grandson "Shall never come again!" lightning slashed through the sky as if his words were Thor's hammer.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"Hhsss!" Mia hissed as the family doctor applied alcohol on her injuries.

"I see you got away with a sprain ankle and some scratches." Jack said, quite relief to see the girl not badly hurt.

"Don't you dare scare me like that anymore! You could have killed me." Misaki shouted, shaking her friend back-and-forth rapidly and had to be stopped by the doctor to prevent any further injuries on his patient.

"How's the patient?" Tora asked, entering the room "It seems like Usui will be banished from the castle and shall return to your side in no-time." The news brought a smile on their faces, their trips were paid off after all. While Jack and Misaki went running around the hallway to celebrate, Mia was left with the green hair boy.

"Alright, what's the matter?" she asked, reading his poker face.

"What?"

"You're obviously tensed and deep in thought. Is something awaiting to kill you at home?"

"Yeah, my dad. He wants me to go to England and convince them to make Usui the heir to the Walkers. We all know that's not gonna happen." Letting out a sigh of worry, he continued "Yep, he's gonna kill me."

"Talk back to him!"

"Totally." He rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm serious. Let me teach you something, your father want YOU and you only to run the Igarashi Corporation after him right? Tell him you're not gonna do it, I swear he'll agree to anything to get you into the heir position again." She smirked, raising her eyebrow to assure the guy.

"You are very cheeky, aren't you?"

~~~~Location skip~~~~

"People are gossiping about what will happen to you. Most likely, you will be banished from his castle, just the way you wanted." Gerard let out a huge sigh "My plan was brilliantly destroyed at the last minute." He opened the old wooden box to return the phone to its rightful owner "Here is your phone, as I promised. I didn't look into it so don't worry."

"Thank you!" Usui said, taking the phone from his brother's hand.

"Even so, it looks quite old. Aren't you getting a new one?"

"No, I have no problem with this one."

"But it's a little beaten up. The newer ones are smarter and much more useful."

"I like this one."

"The other day, I read an article in Japanese. It said that the way a person treats their phone is similar to the way their lover treats it. Now, I truly grasped the meaning of it."

~~~~Location skip~~~~

Mia walked (or limp because of the broken ankle) around the castle with a muffin in her hand, looking at the decorations and paintings on the wall. After the examination, she wanted to go around, discover this place a bit more. The brunette abruptly stopped as she heard her name being spoken in the kitchen.