Exams are always the worst, isn't it?

"ARGH!!! Screw this!!" screamed an exhausted, sleep-deprived and impatient Mia as she threw her History notes behind her head.

"Mia, you can't pass if you don't study." Said the Prez in a serious tone as she was studying herself.

"Correction, I CAN pass if I don't study, I just won't get an A*." planting her face on the library table, the brunette said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"But you do want an A*."

"Doesn't everybody? It just depends on how much one wants it. And how possible the goal is." The last sentence was said in a dark tone as the girl glared at the History books.

"Moou ... That's you fault for choosing History!"

"Okay, I have every good reasons to do that. Number 1, the subject itself it interesting, it's just the exam ..." Mia thought of the horror as the gripped on the revision sheets "Number 2, Business Studies and Economics are boring. Number 3, I totally suck at Geography. Number 4, Political Science doesn't sound like something I want to do. Number 5 ..."

"Alright! Alright! I get it! You have a complex with humanity subjects."

"Truth!" said the lazy girl, face still planted on the table.

"But that blond is taking a long time, isn't he? Shouldn't Bio exam be ending by now?"

"Meh! Don't care!"

"That really hurts, Miiaaa." That familiar voice called out behind Misaki, she turned around and saw her arch enemy, hands in his pocket, super bored face with mocking tone.

"Again, don't give a crap."

"That's what you say to your boyfriend after he just finished a super hard test, huh?"

"Yes, yes it is."

"Miiaa Mouse, could you be a little more caring? You're really hurting my feeling."

"Do I look like I care?"

"I have marshmallow ~~!!" he cooed holding up a piece of her new found addiction.

"Nom" And with 1/100 of a second, the girl leaped from her chair to gulp at the little piece of sugar in his hand.

"Well, being that we're all starving, why not try that new place that just opened?" Usui suggested, trying to peel Mia off his hand in which she's chewing on.

"Good idea. I don't think Mia can be sane any longer." Said the Prez, packing her stuffs.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"Nom nom nom nom ..." The brunette chowed down her strawberry parfait hungrily then moved on to chocolate mousse and macaroon.

"Uh ... Mia?" asked Misaki hesitantly.

"Huh?"

"Aren't you eating too much sugar?"

"Nope! Om nom nom ..."

"But ..."

"Don't question her. Trust me for once in your life." Whispered Usui, gulping a donut as well.

"YOU TOO? What's wrong with you aliens?"

"We need resources to live as well! And it just happens to be sugar." Mumbled the brunette and the blond as they chew on the sweet wonders.

"You? You're just a copy cat!" Mia accused.

"Being a cat means I can stay by Mia's side because Mia loves cats."

"Nope. Not that kind of cats."

"Then what kind of cats?"

"Every kind of cats except for copy cat."