The hard truth

Mia, Jack and Misaki walked around in the hallway, reaching the Miyabigaoka Student Council Room. Why was Misaki there? Well, she overheard their story and as the President of Seika High, the girl felt the need to see this guy and make the matter less personal. Before they entered the school, Jack has phoned the guy to inform about their visit.

"What a place!" Mia couldn't help but marvel at the site of the school.

"It's like one of those really old universities in England." Jack commented.

Finally reaching their destination – a large, heavily patterned door with the label 'Student Council President Office'.

"This guy has his own office??? How rich are these people???" Misaki exclaimed as the door opened.

"To answer those questions. Yes, I have my own office and we are very rich." A teenage guy said, still sitting at his table. He has pale lime green hair and matching eyes, he was seemingly quite tall and fit. A smirk played on his lips as he greeted the three.

"Tora, my man!" Jack greeted, walking toward the large oak table "Long time no see!"

"I believe so!" the boy stood up and the 2 exchanged a fist-bump, he then gestured to the girls "Please, do come in!"

The 2 girls did so, Misaki propped herself down the softest plush sofa and eyed the green hair boy a bit suspiciously. Mia sent a nod as a greeting and walked to sit down next to the blackette but the boy spoke up before she was able to reach the couch.

"Hello, Mia! I believe you remember me?" he greeted, smiling as he reached his hand out to shake hers.

"Hi! Yes, I do recall you but just about 30 minutes ago." She shook his hand, smiling slightly at her not-so-good memory. Tora gestured the brunette to sit down on an armchair but she denied.

"Thank you! I will be quite comfortable here." Mia said and sat next to her friend.

"Genuine lady when acting, I told you." Jack said, patting the boy's shoulder and sat down on the armchair.

"For some reasons, I always picture you as a fun girl, a bit tomboyish type." Tora said to the brunette.

"Don't judge me just yet, lime boy!" the girl replied, raising her eyebrow as a smirk played on her lips.

"There you go! The real Mia." Jack nodded, seemingly proud of his friend.

"Anyway, now that we're done with the greetings. I see you have a problem that I might be able to consult you with." The green hair smiled to Mia.

"I will tell you when we are in private."

"As you wish!" he snapped his fingers and a group of people appeared, escorting Misaki and Jack out.

"Sorry guys! It's a matter of great discreet and I made a promise to Usui." She waved as her friends disappeared out the door.

~~~~~~

Patricia stood at the door, preparing to welcome her husband and child back from their trip. Income the limousine that were carrying them and the 2 stepped out. The little child was overjoyed to see his mother again, he ran straight up to her.

"Mama!" he called.

"Gerry! My baby! Was your trip with papa fun?" she welcomed him with open arms.

"It was very fun, mama ... Mama?" the boy's eyes widen as his mother collapsed from an uncontrollable cough.

"Tricia?" her husband ran to her, calling out his wife's name.