We'll all be ready

"It's just us now, Mia." Usui smirked as him and Mia was face-to-face once again in the game of poker.

"Once again." Rearranging her cards, the girl sent a smirk back.

"Oooohh~~!" the chorus, Misaki, Jack and Tora cooed as they felt the tension of a deadly battle.

"Last game?" the brunette asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Last game, loser has to grant winner one wish." The blond replied, the smirk now even cheekier.

"Excellent!" she whispered.

"Well, start puckering up, Mia Mouse! Straight, in diamond." Usui set his cards down, smirking, he was so sure that he won seeing Mia's expression.

"Ooohhh~~!" the chorus cooed, their eyes seems to pop out of excitement.

"Good, Usui!" Mia said breathlessly, her face turned to fear and surprise "Unfortunately, it's just not enough." But to everyone's surprise, a smirk played on her lips again, turning the boy's smirk down "In your honor, a Royal Flush!" she turned the cards in her hand around to show everyone the prove of her victory.

"Introducing Amelia Jenkins, Queen of Pokerland!" Jack announced the title, offering the girl his hand and helped her stand up on the bed.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Mia bowed, still smirking lightly as the rest clapped for her.

"Anyway, that was worth one night of no sleep." Tora mumbled, checking his watch "Well, time to pack up everybody. Japan is awaiting us." With that, he dragged Jack and Misaki out of the room, leaving only Usui and Mia.

"That was a fun night!" the girl said softly, snaking her arms around the boy's neck as he put his hands on her waist.

"It would have been much more fun had we stick to my original plan though." He said, smirking wider than ever, earning a playful slap from her. To divert the conversation from getting r-rated, the brunette turned to look out the window.

"Hey, what's that?" she asked, her eyes widen with curiosity.

"Hm?" as the blond turned toward the window, he felt soft lips on his cheek and the petite figure quickly slipped out of his grasp. He looked back to see her already at the door, smirking softly.

"I'll go pack my stuffs now." With that, she disappeared from his peripheral of vision like a mere dream, leaving the boy smiling like an idiot as he tied his tie.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

"Alright! Home sweet home time!" looking out the window of the car, Misaki cooed, thinking about her country.

"I wish we could stay in Britain a little longer though." Jack said, also looking out the window, trying to remember every single cranny of his hometown.

"Well, seems like that wish is going to be accomplished. We're not going to the airport, aren't we Tora?" Mia asked the green haired boy on the front seat.

"Let's just say I have some business of mine to take care of too." The car came to a stop at a shopping street and everybody stepped out "While I work my ass out, you are welcome to run around and gather what you want. Just make sure you have someone who knows London with you, finding people in this crowded street is just troublesome." Tora said and walked into a store, beginning his negotiation.

"Misaki, didn't you say you wanted to see Big Ben?" Jack asked and led the black haired girl to see all the wonders of London. The pair was once again left alone.

"Is there any where you want to visit in London?" Mia asked, turning to face the blond "I can be your personal tour guide for a day."

"You really are a sly girl, aren't you, Mia?" he smirked softly, stepping closer 'till their faces were inches apart.