Troublesome New Year's Eve

"Argh!" screamed Annie as a snowball hit her face and she fell backward.

 "Oh no! Annie's down." Misaki shouted in panic, seeing her comrade now lay flat on the ground. She picked up a snowball and carefully peeked out from the large oak tree in the park. Unfortunately, like her partner, she received a snowball to her face as well.

 "Nice shot, Mia!" Usui praised his girlfriend, hugging her waist.

 "Thanks! Back in England people used to call me Jacqueline Frost so ..." Mia answered, explaining her skillfulness with snow.

 "Sorry ladies, that's 2 for them and 0 for you." Jack said, taking marks on his clipboard "Told you ladies I should join to help you ou-" he was cut off by Annie throwing a snowball to his face.

 "Anyway, I'm a bit tired so I think I'm gonna go inside the cafe now." the young girl said, walking into the coffee shop.

 "Wait up, Annie! I'll go too." Misaki shouted, chasing after the girl.

 "I'm freezing out here so that seems like the best choice. Thanks for the jacket, Mia!" Jack went after the two girls that just ran off, still wearing Mia's jacket.

 Usui and Mia was left alone behind the ford they built in the battle. Normally, people would be surprised that a group of teenagers would hang-out in the park and have a snowball fight next to the kiddie playground but it seems like everyone's busy on the last day of the year.

 "Can't believe it's already December 31st! So much happened this year for me, what about you?" Mia signed, asking her now official boyfriend.

 "For the first few months, nothing. Then you walked in." the blond answered with a smirk, pulling her closer and kissed her temple, making the girl blush.

 "Stop it, you!" she said, hitting the boy's chest playfully so that he'd release her from the iron grip.

 "Never, Mia!" he replied mockingly, nuzzling her face until she's a giggling mess "Now, do you say we go inside?" Usui asked, offering his hand to her.

 "I say we go inside." Mia took his hand and tried to step down from the ford but slipped and fell forward. Once again, they found themselves in an awkward situation (only for Mia, he seems to really enjoy it) "Did I hurt you again?"

 "Even though I enjoy the sexy girl on top of me, I think it's best if we get you a new pair of boots."

 "Sorry! But like I said, good boots are expensive." she said, getting up, dragging him up with her.

 "Wow, wow! I didn't say 'you' get yourself good boots." the blond smirked, one that can paint a small blush on her cheeks.

 "That is very charming of you, but I can never ask you to do something like that, makes me guilty." Mia smiled, draping her arms around his neck, giving him a peck on the cheek "You already went through so much for me."

 "I did not offer you to ask me." he said firmly.

 "Can we drop this here? It's really not good for my self-esteem."the brunette said and began to walk toward the coffee house. As she was closer to the door, Usui jumped up in front of her and opened the door, signifying her to come in first. "Such a gentleman!" she praised, walking in but just as she thought something as off.

 'Slap!' "Argh!" screamed Mia as she felt him slap her behind "You pervert!" she turned around and threw a snowball she quickly gathered at his face but the boy blocked it partially with his arms.

 "Sorry, Mia! It's not my fault that you attract me in such ways." he chuckled a bit, trying to defend himself.

 "Well then show it in private! Not in front of a coffee shop where everyone can see!" came another snowball but he disappeared out of her sight and in a flash, Mia found herself back pressed against the wall, his arms trapped her by her sides, lips inches apart.