Date on a school trip ... Sneaky!

"I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU!!!" Misaki burst through the class door, shouting.

  "And that would be ...?" Mia asked, lifting her head from the table, annoyed to be disturbed from her morning sleep.

  "I'm guessing something about the school trip." Usui said in a bored tone, slightly annoyed that he could no longer watch Mia's sleeping face.

  "I'll give you a hint!" the blackette said excitedly.

  "Oh dear Misaki, tell us!" the brunette said with a sarcastic tone "What is the surprise you mentioned?"

  "WE'RE GOING TO OSAKA FOR OUR SCHOOL TRIP!!!" the Prez jumped up and squeeze Mia in a tight hug that nearly suffocated her if Usui didn't peel the clinging girl off in time.

  ~~~~Time skip~~~~

  "Isn't the trip awesome or what?" Misaki said, standing in front of the school trip dorm they'll be staying at.

  "So far, yes! The flight is more relaxing than I thought since Usui sat 2 rows away." Mia commented, throwing a glance at the blond.

  "Just you wait, Mia!" he replied huskily into her ear with a smirk.

  "Stay away from her, you pervert!" unfortunately, Misaki heard that and tried to shield her friend from potential harm.

  "Hai hai, Kaichou!" he said with a bored tone.

  "What do you mean by that? You just harassed my best friend and that's all you've got to say?"

  "Technically, I didn't harass her, I just seduced her." Monotonous, as usual.

  "Same thing!" and the argument went on for ages. During the time, Mia got bored and checked into to her and Misaki's room, leaving the heated debaters wonder where she's gone after the argument has died down.

  As Misaki entered her room, she found the brunette sitting on one of the bunk beds, reading her favorite book, chewing on gummy bears.

  "Welcome back! Who won?" looking up, she asked.

  "Who do you think?"

  "Him?"

  "Yeah."

  "I get how you feel. After all, I haven't won that much and you know how intimidating I can get." Mia said, passing the Prez a pack of gummy bears.

  "Now Mia, why do you have to date a guy like that? I mean he's rude, he's perverted, he's a jerk that made 99% of the girl in this school cry by rejecting them, the other 1% is you and me." Misaki started to go on and on about all the bad characteristic in Usui. The whole time, Mia just stayed quiet, looking out the window "He's so arrogant too! He always skip class and still get top marks while you and I tried so hard but still couldn't beat him. And have you seen a rejection toward this girl's confession? He was so heartless and rude, she came crying and missed a class ..."

  "Now, what do you know?" finally the brunette spoke up, still looking out the window with her cold, emotionless eyes.

  "W-what do I know ...? Mia, I know that this guy is no good. I'm just afraid that he would make you cry like all the other girls. I meant even when he's dating you, he's still arrogant and a pervert."

  "And I chose to date him." She spoke firmly.

  "Mia, you failed to see my point. He's selfish, arrogant, perverted."

  "But also caring, sweet, charming." Mia said dreamily.

  "Rude, heartless, inconsiderate."

  "Sophisticated, loving, sensitive."