What game are you playing, Gerard?

Mia's phone rung at midnight, signaling a text message, she groggily reached out and click read. With one eye open, she read the text and a tiny smile of relief crept on her face.

 "The flight was awfully long but when I think of Mia Mouse, it went by like a blink of an eye. I miss you already! By the way, what's the color of your underwear?"

 "Yep, still that same old pervert." She muttered to herself, text back a punchline and close the phone, continuing her slumber.

 ~~~~Time skip~~~~

 "WHAT??? THAT IDIOT LEFT TO BRITAIN???" Misaki shouted, disturbing the quietness of the coffee house.

 "Sugar, are you okay?" Jack asked in concern.

 "I'm fine, everything is alright. His family threw him a trip to England for Spring break." Mia said, remaining calm as she sipped her coffee.

 "But it's just a trip right? I'm sure he'll be back shortly." The boy reassure his 'sister'. The brunette stayed quiet, lost in deep thoughts as she stared at the drink in her mug.

 'Neither of us know when he will come back. I mean ...'

~~~~~~~~

 "Excuse me, can you show me the way to Raven Castle?" the blond spoke in his fluent British accent.

 "Who was he?" one of the ladies asked quietly as the blond walked away.

 "I wonder if he's a prince of something." The other replied, with blush painted on their cheeks.

 Mixing himself in a group of tourist, Usui tried to track his way 'home', knowing there would be at least two people waiting for him.

 "Gerard-sama, it seems that Takumi-sama is here in Britain." The butler informed his master.

 "Ceddy, what kind of joke is this?" and the receiver didn't take it too well "That's not possible, there's nobody escorting him."

 "He's Asian, right? He could be travelling alone."

~~~~~~~~

 Mia sat by the piano, writing out some melodies in her head. For various reasons, everything seemed to be empty, there was a void of emotions swirling inside the girl. Yet, she never expressed it, instead, she showed it in music. Her writing was interrupted as the phone vibrated, receiving a message.

 "I spent the night at a lovely hotel in London. The view was absolutely beautiful, yet I kept picturing Mia in the middle of the sky with stars as her eyes and clouds for her hair. Write an essay for me next time, Mia Mouse." It read.

 Smiling softly to herself, she replied the text with a full-length essay like he requested.

 '... this is the first time in his entire life, returning home.'

~~~~~~~~

 "Everyone, this is the Raven Castle!" the tour guide introduced excitedly "It's still a real castle today as the duke and his family still lives here. The rooms open for public is definitely worth seeing!"

 The blond looked around, searching for a familiar figure.

 "Wow! As expected of British nobles!" a few exclaimed.

 "There's the reception! Can't wait to visit!" others said excitedly.

 Two pairs of eyes met and immediately caught up to each other.