The string that binds us together

A little author's note, this chapter is similar to the previous one (Just a little bit closer), it's gonna be short drabbles about their relationship, I'll try to make it fluffy but being me, I can't guarantee anything. Anyway, enjoy this drabbling chapter and I'll see you in the next author's note.

 Mia's new song:

 The five youngsters are sitting around in Aroma Mocha: Mia, Usui, Jack, Misaki and Annie. The first four are waiting for Mia's shift while Annie, she just decided to stick along.

 "So, why are you here, Annie?" Mia asks, plucking the strings of her guitar.

 "Can't a girl just enjoy a day with her sister and her friends?" the girl replies innocently but earns a 'spit-it-out' from her sister "I'm meeting up with a few friends here."

 "Alright, fine by me." the brunette replies and went back to her guitar.

 "But then if you want to keep your job a secret then wouldn't Annie's friends know that you work here when they arrive?" Misaki asks, confused.

 "Oh, you don't need to worry about that." Mia says calmly.

 "I told my friends I'm an only child so no need to worry ... Oh here they are!" spotting her friends, the girl immediately stood up and ran to the door.

 "You and your sister ..." the blackette speaks up but was interrupted.

 "Mia! Your turn!" the manager called out to the girl.

 "I'm here!" she yells back then turns to face her friends "Oh I'm playing a song I just wrote recently."

 "Mia, you write music?" Usui asks in surprise but still kept a smirk on his face.

 "Dude, she rocks, she wrote a song when she was 13 that won the song-writing competition of the year group. She was supposed to perform it in front of the KS on Monday but then on Friday, she fell off the school stage and sprained her wrist so we watched the recorded video instead." Jack answered on Mia's behalf.

 "Really? Mia, you're so clumsy!" Misaki shouted, laughing.

 "There were cheese crumbs, it made the stage slippery." Mia argued back.

 "Whatever you say, I still remember the horse incident for proof and also the staircase thi- ..."

 "Lalalalalalala!!!" Mia sang as a distraction.

 "Anyway, I can't wait to hear Mia's new song so I think we should let her go up there." Usui interrupted, defending his girl.

 "Oh and it's written inspired by one of you so I hope that the one of you enjoy it." she turned back to tell her friend before appearing on stage "So I was thinking I'd do something different today, so I wrote a short guitar piece dedicated to my friend. Thanks for appearing in my life!" she spoke through the microphone and started play beautiful notes on her guitar (the song youtube.com/watch?v=hiwHu6O1hJU ).

 "It sounds so nice!" Misaki cooed.

 "It does, doesn't it?" Jack cooed along "She still got it."

 'Is it just me, or that song ...?' the blond thought in confusion but after a few seconds, he smirked.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Usui confronts Jack and a test of dirty mind:

 Mia has just finished the first part of her shift and is now enjoying her half-time break. The girl settled her guitar down on the couch then turned away to head somewhere else.