Spa/Hot spring/Some-sort-of-country-club place

Down the hallway, walked Usui and Mia, chatting nonchalantly about almost everything in the whole world. They were heading toward the Student Council's room to ease Misaki with some kind of trouble. Upon the arrival, Mia pulled the door open to find the room empty of people, only one said President pressing her head on the table.

 "Hey Misaki, just pulled an all-nighter?" the brunette greeted.

 "I am having a mid-life crisis." replied the girl breathlessly.

 "Oh that's weird because you're only 17." finally the blond poked his nose in with a bored tone, making Misaki glare at him.

 "Alright, what happened?" asked Mia.

 "My sister somehow got these tickets to a spa/hot spring/some-sort-of-country-club place but then my mom can't go and my sister is stuck in the finals and I just can't waste these tickets. I seriously can't, there are 5 of them. WHAT AM I GONNA DO??? IT'S THIS WEEKEND." Misaki shouted at the top of her lungs.

 "I'll tell you what you can do." the brunette said, massaging her ears.

 "What?"

 "First: turn down the volume!" she said firmly.

 "Oh, sorry!"

 "Second: they won't be wasted."

 "Why?"

 "Because we're going."

 "Who?"

 "You, me, Jack, Annie and I'm pretty sure this guy will come too." Mia said, hooking her arm with Usui's, pointing at him.

 "I'll be able to see Mia in a bathing suit, why wouldn't I?" he said, the smirk spread on his face, making the brunette's eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

 "Really?" Misaki said, her eyes sparkling, she looked at Mia and the girl nodded "Thank you so much! You're a genius!" she jumped up and hugged her friend, nearly squeezing the life out of the brunette if Usui hadn't ripped her away from Mia.

 ~~~~Time skip 'till weekend~~~~

 "Wow, so this is a Japanese hot spring huh?" Jack said in amazement.

 "Actually it's a spa/hot spring/some-sort-of-country-club place." Mia said, quoting her friend "And there's also a beach not far away but it's the end November so I don't recommend it."

 "So how did your sister get tickets to such a place?" Annie asked.

 "I don't know, she always says it's from a club she joined." Misaki answered with a puzzle also in her mind.

 "You sure she didn't steal them?" the blond asked, bored.

 "My sister's an angel, she would never do that." the blackette argued back.

 "Somehow I don't get that sense." Mia mumbled under her breathe.

 "Anyway, what are we waiting for? Let's enter!" Jack said enthusiastically, picking up his bag. The whole troops entered and started on their own activities.

 ~~~~With Jack and Annie on tennis field~~~~

 "Ready to lose, midget?" Jack said mischievously.

 "Yeah right the last time we played I was 9. Now, get ready for me to kick your arse." Annie challenged.

 "So what do you say? To 6?"

 "Game on!" the girl said, delivering a perfect serve, catching the boy off-guard. She stood back and enjoyed her work with a raised eyebrow as if saying 'How's that for a midget?'