I will be ready so you should too, Mia.

"Uhm ... Ahh ..." Mia moaned in delight as she stood up from the cramp school desk and stretched herself.

  "I wonder when can I hear that sound under me in bed." Said the blond behind her.

  "With that lewd humor of yours, hm ... about a thousand years." Dropping her arms to her sides, the girl walked over to the window and glanced down at the basketball court "One more week before term 2 ends."

  "Then after Spring Break, you have to go to school again for term 3. Which is also full of final exams determining whether you graduate or not."

  "Let me have a few moments of happiness, you!" she argued, making the boy laugh "It's just that ... after high school, what would I do? Where will I go?" her eyes wandered off into distance, trying to picture her own future, which seemingly out of her grasp.

  "Where do you want to go?" he asked softly, standing next to her.

  "Too many places to name." she said jokingly.

  "I can take you anywhere you want to go. Anywhere at all." Grabbing her hands in his bigger ones, he smiled lovingly down at her. As if reassuring her everything is okay as long as he's beside her, and God knows, he's gonna stick around for quite some times.

  "Usui ..." but her sentence was cut off.

  "Mia, there's something I ..." but he was cut off by the classroom door banging open, revealing a furious and frantic Misaki.

  "Mia, I need your help." With that, the brunette was dragged out of the room. Before the pair disappeared out of the door, the girl looked back with her ocean blue eyes as if saying 'Thank you!'

  ~~~~Time skip~~~~

  On her laptop, looking through a few revision notes for next term's exams. The ones in which will determine her 12 years of education. Massaging her eyes, the girl stood up and went downstairs to make herself a cup of milk tea. But to her surprise, there was a light coming out from the kitchen.

  'Annie never go to kitchen at this hour.' She thought, reaching for a cane at the bottom of the stairs. Walking slowly and cautiously toward the light, she held the cane tighter, ready for a fight. But it wasn't a thief ... It was the blond pervert.

  "Hey." He looked up from the counter and greeted with his usual monotone.

  "What the hell are you doing here? No, don't answer that. How the hell did you get in here?"

  "By the key obviously. The one Mia gave me."

  "I never gave you a key."

  "Yes, you did."

  "No, I didn't."

  "Yes."

  "No."

  "Uh huh."

  "Nuh uh."

  "Shall we replay the evidence?"

  "What evidence?"

  ~~~~Flashback~~~~

  "Hey, Mia. Give me your house key." Said Usui one afternoon as they were hanging out in his living room. Mia on the floor reading, her back resting against the couch the boy was lying on, his arms wrapped possessively around her from behind.

  "Why?" looking up from her book, Mia asked with a confused face.

  "I'm your boyfriend."

  "That doesn't mean you have access to my house."