You know ... my father?

Sitting on her bed, Mia hugged her knees to her chest and texted the blond that his safety has plagued her mind.

"I saw the video Gerard sent. Are you okay?" knowing that was a stupid move because if he was kept in custody, he wouldn't have a phone. But to her relief, he replied, letting out a deep breathe she's been holding, she read his text.

"I've thought about the possibilities of him doing something like that but I couldn't imagine he'd make such a disgusting video. By the way, what's the color of your bra?"

That last question seems like it's there to poke on her nerves, so to return the favor, she poked his nerves as well.

"Hah! I'm at home, you think I'd wear a bra?" with a smirk, she sent the message, knowing it would drive the boy crazy, in many different ways.

~~~~~~

"So brother, did you like the room I prepared for you?" Gerard asked in his utterly sweet voice.

"It's rather interesting for there are CCTV and listening device in every corner of the room."

"Anyway ... Shall I take you out?" and before the blond could utter another word, he found himself in the backseat of a shiny black car, driving away from the castle.

"You didn't have to take me out. It's not like I want to be out of the castle anyway." Usui said in a bored tone, looking out the window.

"Yeah you're right! With this, you won't be able to meet grandfather. So where do you want to go? Actually, I have decided our destination already."

'Then why asked? Are you slow or just ignorant?' the boy thought, still staring out the window.

"Quiz time! Do you know the Savile Row at the heart of London? It's a shopping street and had been said that it's the origin of a Japanese word."

"Savile Row ... 'Business suits'. You're thinking of having some suits tailored, correct?"

"Correct!" the man said excitedly as the car came to a stop at an old tailor shop "It's my favorite bespoke tailor. Now, let's custom-make a suit that will fit you perfectly."

"I don't see the need to ..." but he was already lifted up to a stool to take measurements.

"We will make the best suit for you so I'm afraid Takumi-sama will have to come to the shop at least 3 more times." The tailor hummed happily, doing his job with great joy.

"This is an urgent job so we aim to finish in a month." The assistant held up a clipboard to take notes.

"We have already consulted Gerard-sama so please approve it later."

"You're in no position to voice your opinion. Sorry but this time, I won't pick my methods." Gerard said darkly, holding up a flip-phone "So be prepared! ~~" he locked it in a wooden box as the blond watched, slight fear flashed across his face.

"That's ... my phone ..."

"Yeah, I know. It's alright, I'll keep it safe for you." The blackette said childishly before his face turned dark again "You don't have to worry. I'll return it to you when the party held especially for you has ended."

~~~~~~

"Mia." Jack said quietly, sitting down next to the girl on the couch of her house "Is everything okay?"

"Do you have your phone?"

"Yeah." He handed her the phone, after checking it, she let out a deep sigh of worry "Sugar, what's the problem?"