What do you want to know about me?

Autumn passed a little too quickly leaving Mia heartbroken, gazing out the window, waiting for another rain of golden wonders. In Autumn that year, so many memories were made and kept safely in both hearts. She is now more open around him, distance shortened. She'd let him lie on her lap then later on sat on his. Sometimes his hoodie disappeared without a trace then a few days later, he'd find Mia wearing it. The girl loves street music, every time they walk through the park, Mia would stop and listen to the talented musicians, every time, Usui would pull her into a dance, sometimes slow dances, other time jazz or jive; she would again prove to be a beautiful dancer.

 But Winter came a little quickly and although Mia loves the season just behind Autumn, there's still something dark lurking in the mask of night as the 2 strolled down the street after the girl's part-time job.

 "You know, Mia! I'm quite flattered that you wrote a song to me but even more so when you kept playing it again and again." Usui said with a smirk, recalling how he caught her playing that song on the school rooftop several times.

 "You can say I'm proud of my work?" she replied with a cheeky smile.

 "Or maybe, it's something else. Is it because it reminds you of me?" he stopped abruptly in front of her "Does it make you feel like I'm there?" one step forward "Is that why you always play it when you're alone?" he backed her into a wall, the smirk now wider than ever. Mia stared with wide eyes and a small blush but immediately regained her composure.

 "I crave chocolate milk." she said, looking at a convenient store across the street.

 "That's your answer. Chocolate milk. You're really sly, Mia." Usui backed off with a disappointed look on his face.

 "Thanks, I get that a lot!" smiling cheekily, Mia walked into the shop with the boy following her. Standing at the counter, the 2 argued about who get to pay and currently, Usui's winning.

 "Consider it a thank you for writing a song for me."

 "Fine!" she signed, smiling inside "I'm gonna wait outside, okay?" she walked outside, leaned on the wall, texting her sister. Suddenly, a presence ... No, 2 presences appeared from the alley behind the girl.

 "Hey babe! Let's hang-out for a bit!" their groggy, drunken voice and alcoholic breathes made her want to puke. Calmly, Mia closed her cellphone ...

 At the counter, Usui waited patiently in line, his mind wandered to what Mia might be doing outside. Feeling unease, the boy's eyes snapped wide open as he dashed out of the shop. Looking into the dark alley, he saw the brunette fighting solo against 2 drunken giants. Her eyes clouded with anger as she blocked every attack and sent off her own, seeing a disadvantage on Mia's side, the boy jumped in a blocked a punch for her.

 "Usui!" she gasped.

 "You're so reckless, Mia! Fighting all alone like this." Usui smirked as he kicked one of the douche into the wall.

 "Well, you're here now so you take the one on the left, I take the one on the right?"

 "That only works in movies."

 "Shut up! Trying to make this epic here." and with that, the 2 stood back-to-back, defending the other from any danger that comes from behind.

 A punch was sent off from the blond that sent the douche flying, at the same time, Mia's twist kick had the other face-plant on the floor. A few more like that and the 2 jerks were on the floor.

 "We make a pretty good team don't we?" she said, panting a little.

 "In most scenario, even ..." his sentence was cut short as a flick knife missed him by 2 cm.