The one with Misaki's orientation day

"Miiaaaa ..." It seems like that annoying voice has decided to prolong her name for the sake of his own amusement.

  "What?" she snapped back but tiredly, followed by a sneeze.

  "Sick?"

  "No crap, Sherlock!"

  "I should have went in there to help you bath properly."

  "Too bad you didn't."

  "Are you inviting me to, Mia Mouse?" Usui raised an eyebrow, accompanied with a smirk.

  "You wish, Usui Takumi. You wish."

  For a moment, it seems as though, they had forgot the spy trailing behind, observing every movements.

  ~~~~Time skip~~~~

  "MIA!!!" shouted a familiar voice of the Prez that eco through the cafeteria.

  "What do you think this time is?" Usui asked the brunette calmly, far too used to the situation.

  "There are some kids visiting the school, girls I may emphasize, as like orientation's day." She replied, continued poking on her lunch "Funny, I never thought I'd be an adviser to anybody."

  "You're a consoling detective."

  "Hell yeah! I can now tick that off my bucket list."

  "Mia." The girl finally reached their table, panting "I need your help."

  "We figured." Both of them replied.

  "There are girls coming to this school and I need you to show that this school is awesome and not ruled by stinky boys."

  "We guessed the first half but the second was unexpected." Mia said.

  "Well?"

  "I'd love to help but how?"

  "Just be yourself."

  "That can be good and bad."

  "Just be at every single sports/music/art/drama club and show what you're good at."

  "Misaki, I think you missed the point ... I CANNOT DIVIDE INTO 10." The brunette said, emphasizing her point.

  "This idiot can help. I can't believe I'm saying this but ... Usui, will you help me and Mia?" she said with a twitch on her eyebrow, signifying her anger.

  "Since that would help Mia, how could I say no?" he looked flirtatiously toward the said girl, who replied with a sarcastic, half-hearted smile.

  "Perfect! You can discuss the detail to yourselves." Misaki gave the brunette a piece of paper then skipped happily out of the canteen, back to the Student Council Room.

  "Wow! There sure is a lot of clubs!" examining the paper, Mia exclaimed. Out of curiosity, the blond looked over to read the paper himself and his face immediately darken.

  "I'm starting to think the Prez's trying to work us to death."

  "Sure looks like it. What do you want to do?"

  "Lye on Mia's lap, play strip poker with Mia, eat Mia's home-made food, bathe ..." Came a bored reply, causing the girl's eyebrow to twitch as she interrupt him.

  "I meant choose your clubs."

  "You choose first, I'll take what's left because we all know I can do anything."