Under the ominous watch of the British spy

The next day wasn't that much different. They went to school, Cedric trailed behind them, Mia got the boys to chase after the spy, ... They went home.

 As the two were walking home, Usui came up with a cheeky plan to try and cut off the ninja. Telling the plan to the girl in whisper, he could feel the smirk spreading on her face.

 "Ready, Mia?" he said quietly.

 "Always been." she replied.

 "3, 2, 1!" they bolted as fast as their legs can carry. And that's fast! Then finally, they leaped onto the train and both were panting furiously. They turned their heads back and look who's there? The blond English spy, still trailing behind them.

 "This guy *pant* is not *pant* human!" Mia said through her breathes, her face red from the running.

 "Sorry you had to do that *pant*. It was totally useless." Usui panted a little bit, grabbing onto the poll on the train, his face slightly red.

 "It's okay ... Argh!" the girl was cut off by the sudden brake of the train. The brake sent her falling forward. Feeling a soft impact, she immediately realized where her face landed and heat began to rise on the brunette's face.

 "Are you okay?" the blond asked, grabbing her by the shoulders, pushing her away from his chest.

 "Uh ... Yeah." she said softly, pulling away from his grasp.

 "Here, grab on this." he took her hand gently and placed it on the poll of the train. Feeling something's wrong, Mia gathered the courage to look up, into his marble green orbs and saw a pool of emotions swirling inside. Sadness, longing, disappointment, restrained, fear, love, ...

 "Hey, Usui."

 "Huh?"

 "In emotional complexity, we are perfectly matched." she said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood.

 ~~~~Tiny time skip~~~~

 "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Usui said in front of her gate like how they always say goodbye. But tonight, it was different, there was something missing.

 Both looked down, unable to gaze into the others' eyes. Ever since the 2 started dating, the boy would bid her goodbye with a kiss that takes her breathes away.

 "Since I'm not your first kiss," he once said "I'll kiss you until I'm the only one you can remember that ever touched your lips."

 But today, they weren't even holding hands.

 "Urgh, I can't take this anymore! It feels like we are less than friends." the devil side of Mia popped onto her left shoulder and screamed.

 "Devil dear, he can't do that! We both know he's under surveillance." her angel side popped up on her right shoulder and said gently.

 "But this is so unlike him! Just because of a stalker from his brother, he cut off all the loving touch we get?"

 "Now now, calm down honey! He just wants to protect us, too not get us involved in this whole Walker family mess. Don't tell me you don't remember what Gerald said the other night!"

 "I thought you promised him you'd forget. How could you do such an evil thing, breaking your promise?" the devil said, mocking the tiny girl in white.

 "Hey! I promised him but you crossed your fingers. That's why none of us, including the real Mia ever tried to forget that night."

 "Hey guys, you're really messing me up so mind disappearing now?" said the neutral voice of the main Mia and the 2 tiny people disappeared.