the begining

Lilith Lyzebel was the most desired Northside High student, boys were attracted to her bad attitude and aloofness

             Lilith Lyzebel was the most desired Northside High student, boys were attracted to her bad attitude and aloofness. She was a self proclaimed bad seed- adamant she was born to be a hellion.

Little did all of the Northsiders know is the girl stemmed from the root of all evil in Riverdale- the furthest South one could live. In the heart of Ghoulie territory as their upcoming Princess.

Lilith held a fury so large it settled as a constant shake in her fingers at all times, her eyes would blaze with hell fire and she wouldn't stop until she had gotten her revenge on those who wronged her.

Her big brother Malachi and her sickly cruel father Raphael encouraged her to be nothing but straight up evil.

Lilith sold drugs to the Northside, known for good product and a pretty face to get it from. Getting a smile out of the girl was a triumph for any- no matter how fake it was.

Raphael had enrolled her in Northside High to deal, not to make friends- or even make a good impression.

Lilith took advantage of the high caliber school though, her intelligence had led her to land on honor roll every semester- even the deans list. Lilith wouldn't dare mention her pride to her father though, he only cared about the profit she brought home with her.

Nothing else mattered besides sales- and his desire for her to stay away from any and all boys.

Her father had watched her with a desire one could only describe as sick. Lilith only knew him as a disgusting human being after all he'd done to her and her mother.

Raphael had raised her to fear him but he had passed on his short temper through blood, making it a consistent turmoil for the girl to live in. Being furious at her father- feeling nothing but hated for him yet being utterly terrified of him and the things he did.

Which is why sixteen year old Lilith basically lived in her car- parked in their run down garage. So she wouldn't be near enough to start a fight, so it wouldn't be as easy for him to send her into a fury so heated she wouldn't be able to consider the consequences.

Whenever Lilith has free time or a lack of her families attention she would drive to Greendale to escape her life for a night.

Little did Lilith realize she would meet her future on one late night trip to a club in Greendale.

When she was finally confirmed of who he was she knew she had to stay away, but how can you avoid fate? Especially when it's wrapped up in a 6'3 boy with raven hair and dark eyes to match- even adorning a gleaming smile that made her heart race in the best way.

How was Lilith supposed to let go of the one chance she had even gotten to escape her father and drug addicted brother? Her one chance to be accepted as the person she wanted to be- her chance to be happy?

Sweet Pea had only ever gotten shining smiles, batting lashes and a sweetest so tempting he'd wanted to call her his the second he laid eyes on her. He didn't realize how lucky he was- but neither did Lilith until it was too late.

Until she was in so deep- in love with a man she was supposed to hate more than her father that telling him the truth was the scariest thing she could consider. That losing him would top any physical pain she had ever endured.