Chapter 60

Hey hey! I'm sorry for not updating in a while, life happened so I've been pretty busy, but hopefully I can get some more chapters up soon!!

-Sin

------------------------

Four days after Akina's visit to the support course, she found herself sitting on top of one of the pillars watching as Bakugo performed his new move, a centralized explosion that shot itself out in a linear beam of fire and destruction. The attack went straight through a slab of rock that had been set up for him, causing the center to be blasted away.

"Ha, ha! I did it!" He shouted in celebration. A second later, though, the rock cracked a bit more and a corner piece broke off and fell towards the ground, sheading straight towards All Might. Before Akina could move to catch the chunk, a green blur sped past her and the stone was sent crumbling into rubble.

Akina stared with wide eyes before a grin appeared on her face, these kids were starting to get strong. Seeing them improve this much in only four days made her excited, how much stronger could they get, and how long until they could put up a decent fight against her.

"That's enough, class A!" A voice called out, causing all of the students in the building to stop and look towards the doorway, where class B and Vlad King were standing. "Class B is scheduled to use this training room every afternoon. Eraser, get your kids out of our way."

"You're not trying to kick us out early when we have ten whole minutes left, are you?" Aizawa asked, not surprised by this interruption, probably because this isn't the first time class B had interrupted them during their training.

"Hey did you hear?" Another voice piped up. "The license exam has a 50 percent pass rate. That means your entire class might fail." A new voice popped up and Akina internally groaned. She leaned on her palm as she watched him burst out into laughter. Could Monoma not be like this for one moment?

"Unfortunately, his observations are correct." Tokoyami said. "If we're taking the same exam, then we'll crush each other. That's the hand fate has dealt us."

"We're not going to be in the same exam centers for that exact reason." Akina said, jumping down from the pillar she was sitting on and walking up them with a shrug. Looking towards Monoma, who seemed to breathe out a sigh of relief. "What, scared of a little class battle?"

"What! Of course not! I know for a fact that if class A had to go up against us, they'd be the ones running home to their moms!"

Akina smiled, her expression looking almost predatory, "Wanna stake a bet on that?"

Monoma flinched back, trying to hide the fear on his face, but Akina saw it. She just chuckled as she watched Monoma slowly slink back towards his classmates, trying to get away from Akina's gaze.

"Hayashi." Aizawa said.

"What, it's not like I'm going to fight him, unless he accepts."

"Battle challenge aside, Ms. Hayashi is right." Vlad said, "There are two exam days, in June and September. And the tests are held in three different places. We don't want students from the same place fighting, so, we split you up. Each school has at most one class at a single location."

"How sad we weon't be able to face each other directly." Monoma laughed, moving out from his place of hiding behind his classmates.

"Man. This guy's nuts." Kirishima said.

"Yeah, I think he's officially gone off the deep end." Kaminari said.

Thinking about it, he reminds me a lot of Bickslow. Someone get this guy some totems. Akina thought.