Chapter 51

A day later Akina found herself walking up to the hospital, seeing that some of her classmates were already waiting at the entrance.

"Hey Hayashi! Good to see you out of the hospital!" Kaminari exclaimed, offering the freckled girl a grin. "I almost didn't believe it when Kirishima and Todoroki told us you were gone when they visited yesterday."

"Yeah. My wounds were healed pretty quickly by the doctors. I just had to rest overnight to regain my stamina. An injury like that one wasn't going to keep me down!"

"I was pretty scared when I saw you make contact with my ice." Todoroki said, looking down at his hand. "If I had melted them you wouldn't of gotten as hurt."

"Don't worry about it Iceman! What matters is that I didn't get impaled!"

"Uh... right..."

"Well, it looks like everyone is here so why don't we head in?" Kaminari said, taking the attention off of Akina and Todoroki and back to what the students were there for- visiting their classmates.

After everyone got visitor passes, they walked through the hallways, until they reached Midoriya's door. Since Kaminari was in the front of the group, he was the one to knock on the door before sliding open. He peeked into the room before a smile appeared on his face and he glanced back at the class.

"Hey! Midoriya, good, you're finally awake!" He said and stepped into the room, the rest of the class following behind him. "Did you see the news? Reporters are all over the school right now."

"It's worse than last time." Sato added.

"I brought a present. I mean, it's from all of us. It's a melon!" M*neta said, holding the melon above his head.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya." Tokoyami said.

"No, please. I did this to myself. Did everyone from Class A come to visit?" Midoriya said.

"No. Jiro and Hagakure are still out. They were knocked unconscious from that villains poisonous gas. And Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to the head. She's hospitalized here. Though I just found out she finally woke up yesterday. Though luckily Hayashi has recovered enough to be with us."

"Heya greenbean." Akina said, giving Midoriya a soft smile.

"We wish the whole class could be here, but..." Iida said, his voice slightly trailing off.

"Only 16 of us for now." Uraraka finished.

"Because Bakugo is gone." Todoroki said plainly.

A look of panic spread on Mina's face and she looked at Todoroki, "He knows!"

"All Might told me that there'd always be people beyond our reach. That we can't protect even though we want to. Which is why we have to save the people we can reach. I... was so close to being able to save him. I needed to save him. Had to. That's the entire reason I have my quirk. It's exactly like Mr. Aizawa said to me." Akina looked down at the boy, watching as tears gathered in his eyes before they started to stream down his cheeks. "My body... wouldn't move. I couldn't save someone who was right in front of me. And since I failed-"

"All Right, then let's go get him." Kirishima said, causing the class to look at him in shock.

"When you say go get him you mean-" Akina started.

Kirshima nodded, "I mean going after the League. I was here yesterday, too. And so was Todoroki. We were on our way to visit you, when we saw All Might and some police officer talking to Yaoyorozu. She mentioned that she attached a tracking device to one of the villains and had the tracker."