Chapter 9

Akina ended up sitting on the rooftop for lunch, enjoying a salad that Lunch Rush had prepared for her. She had found out that not everything in this world was naturally grown like it was in her world. There were a lot of fruits and veggies that held some types of chemicals in them, and due to those chemicals Akina couldn't eat them to replenish her magic. Not to mention she could taste the chemicals in the fruits and they were absolutely repulsive.

The bell rung, causing Akina to winch and cover her ears, to signify the end up the lunch period and the start of the next period, which according to her schedule was Hero Informatics.

Once in her seat, Akina looked towards the front of the classroom, seeing the familiar figure of the buff man she saw at the USJ, apparently he was the Number 1 Hero in this world.

"Alright you bunch of newbies!" He exclaimed, "Get your hero costumes on and meet me at Training field Omega!" He pressed a button and some compartments came out of the wall, cases with different numbers printed on them within the wall compartments.

Akina assumed the case with the highest number was hers, since she was a late addition to the class. She took it out of the wall and followed her classmates to the changing rooms.

Nezu had given her a form to fill out where she would be able to design her own hero costume, though her's wasn't really a costume as it was her usual outfit that she wore when she was back in Fairy Tail.

Once inside the changing rooms the girls all started chatting and changing. Akina stood off to the side as she started to get changed.

Her costume consisted of a white sleeveless crop-top that had ruffles at the top of it, and a white skirt. Above the top and skirt there was a simple looking sleeveless dark green tailcoat. It was fitted so the ruffles on the top would poke through above it. It was fastened at the top by a single button, then spread out to the sides to allow her skirt to show. She slid on two golden ringlets on her upper arms, and lastly slid on some leather shoes that were fastened with a golden leaf design.

"Woah, is that a tattoo?!" Someone exclaimed, and Akina looked to see a pair of gloves pointing right at her guild mark.

"No way! Your parents let you have a tattoo?" Mina asked, hopping towards the girl.

"Oh- uh yeah." She said, "It's kind of a family thing." She said, lightly touching her guild mark with a warm smile on her face.

"What is it of? I've never seen anything like it before." Yaoyorozu said.

"It's a fairy!" Akina said as he smile turned into a grin. Before anyone could question her further about it, she skipped out of the room and followed some of the boys to where they needed to meet up.

***

"You alright, Hayashi?" Yaoyorozu asked, looking as Akina was slumped in her seat. The moment the bus hard started up Akina was out.

"Just... peachy..." Akina forced out.

"No way, do you have motion sickness, freckles?! What a weakling!" Bakugo laughed.

"Say that again, I dare you-urp." She placed her hands over her mouth and rested her head back. If Erza were here she'd punch her in the gut and knock her out to put her out of her misery, but Erza wasn't there, and she wasn't going to get knocked out. So she was going to have to suffer through this ride.

The hellish ride ended, and once Akina was off the bus she was revived, and upon seeing the large forest in front of her she started to get excited.

"Now that everyone is here, let me explain today's training!" All Might said. It seemed like he had gotten there a bit before the class. "Today you'll be conducting a Search Training! You will be placed in teams of three and search the forest for this!" He pulled something out, it looked to be some sort of orb, "As you all know, a hero's job isn't all about fighting villains. There are some situations where innocent civilians are lost in a cave- or in this case a forest. These orbs will be hidden around the training area, some will be buried, some will be in trees. Your main goal is to find as many orbs as you can and bring them back here before time runs out! Now, pull out these boxes to find out your teams!" He lifted up two different boxes, one white and other black.

Everyone went up and pulled a slip out of paper from the boxes. Looking at her slip she saw that she was on team F, looking around she looked to find her other teammates. Her first teammate was a boy with duel colored hair, Todoroki, and Kirishima.

"Alright guys, we've got this exercise in the bag!" Akina said, a wide grin on her face.

"Yeah!" Kirishima said with a grin.

Todoroki just nodded, the expression on his face unchanging.

"Okay everyone, get ready, go!" All Might shouted, and with that everyone was off.

***
(Yeets in)
Have Akina's hero costume!

I personally like this one better than the previous

I personally like this one better than the previous. It looks more comfortable to fight in.
It's supposed to loosely look like an upside down flower, but I don't know how well I portrayed that lol