Chapter 45

Because this is a fanfic, and I can, I'm going to be changed a few things up to fit the story, so these parts will not follow the original plot line!

————

The next day Akina was headed to the forest only to be stopped by Aizawa's scarf wrapping around her and pulling her back.

"Aizawa, what are you doing? I wanna go train." Akina said, looking at her teacher.

"You're not going to be doing your own training today. After yesterday I decided to figure out something you need to improve upon."

"Yeah, and what's that?"

"This." Aizawa said, dragging Akina over to what looked to be some kind of flat circular disc with walls that reached Akina's shoulders.

"What is this thing?"

Aizawa opened the door and shoved Akina in before closing it behind her. "You'll see." He grinned and pressed a button on a remote, immediately the platform she was on started to sway side to side, a wave of nausea rolled over her and her legs immediately went weak.

"I do admit you have the strength to be a good pro, but if you want to succeed in your future you must learn to overcome your weaknesses. In this case, your motion sickness. For the rest of the day you'll be working on not hurling. Good luck." The last thing Akina saw of him was a wide grin, before he turned and walked away.

"Aizawa wait- urp- This isn't something I can't... get rid of!" she called out, her head starting to spin.

"That's what you believe. Get in the proper mindset and you'll be able to overcome it."

"Aizawa... please... you don't understand." Akina begged, only to feel the platform speed up. She held tightly onto the railing to stay standing, but she knew at any minute she would be crumpled on the bottom of the platform, asking for someone to end her suffering using any means possible.

"More importantly," Pixie-bob's voice said from the main training area, though it was distant as Akina tried to force back another wave of nausea. "tonight's gonna be fun! We're pitting classes against each other in a test of courage. I know you've been training hard today. And later you'll get to play hard! How's that for a reward?"

Normally Akina would get excited at that announcement, but at the moment she was too focused on trying not to hurl out her breakfast.

***

"I'm not hungry." Akina said, looking at the plate of food in front of her. After being on that hell trap all day, Akina's stomach was still doing flips and she had absolutely no apatite.

"Woah. You okay Aki?" Mina asked, "It's not like you to not be hungry."

"I've never met anyone with motion sickness as intense as yours." Jiro said. "You're looking really pale."

"It comes with the quirk." Akina muttered.

"What a lame ass drawback." Bakugo said, a smirk on his face.

"Bakugo... Please, not right now." Akina muttered, placing her head down on the table. "I'll be fine in a few minutes. Just let me suffer for now." Akina felt a hand pat her on the back. "If Erza were here she would of knocked me out... and Wendy could of used Troia..." She muttered, completely oblivious to the looks she got from the other students who heard her.

***

That night after dinner, everyone gathered in a nearby clearing in front of some kind of forest path, and Akina had finally recovered from the heavy nausea that had been plaguing her since this morning.