Chapter 57

After a little magic and hark work, Akina's room was finally just the way she wanted it. She wasn't able to make it like her apartment at Fairy Tails but she tried her best to make it look comfortable. Satisfied with what she had done Akina changed out of her school uniform and into a tanktop and some shorts before she headed down to the common area. As she walked down she saw that the girls had met up with each other.

"Hey Hayashi! You done with your room?" Uraraka asked.

Akina nodded, "Yep! I just finished."

"Awesome!" Suddenly she gasped, "You know what we should totally go around and look at each others rooms? I think it'd be tons of fun!" Hagakure suggested, and the rest of the girls glanced at each other before nodding, then they headed to to common area to see if any of the boys had finished their rooms.

"Hey boys, All done with your rooms?" Ashido asked.

"Yup, we're just unwinding now." Kaminari said.

"Well the girls and I were talking and..." Mina started.

"We have a great idea!" Hagakure continued.

"Let's go 'round and see who has the coolest room!" At the suggestion Akina saw some of the boys pale- specifically Tokoyami, M*neta, and Midoriya.

"Yeah, sounds like fun!" Satou said, "I'm down."

"Same here. I'm interested to see how everyone else decorated their rooms." Kirishima said.

"Awesome! Then let's head to the first room, which would be Midoriya's!" Mina exclaimed and the class started to head to the second floor, though as they got to the door Midoriya pushed to the front of the crowd and stood in front of his door, waving his arms around in a panic.

"No, wait, you can't go in there! Please, it's not fit for-" He begged only to be nudged to the side by Mina as the pinkette opened the door and stepped inside.

The moment Akina stepped inside she had to stop herself from laughing. She expected it to be covered in All Might merchandise from top to bottom but she highly underestimated how much merchandise the boy actually had of his idol.

The next room was Tokoyami's and while he wasn't as vocal as Midoriya he still stood in front of his door to prevent anyone from stepping inside. Eventually Mina and Hagakure pushed him out of the way and the class stepped inside. Looking at his room Akina couldn't help but be reminded of Rouge.

Aoyama's room was a polar opposite from Tokoyami's room and Akina could of swore she almost went blind because of how bright it was.

"This is turning out to be really fun!" Uraraka exclaimed as she stepped out of Aoyama's room. "The last person on this floor is..." She turned and looked towards the door at the end of the hallway, stopping in her tracks as she saw M*neta peeking out of his room before walking away. "So, the third floor?"

On the third floor there was Ojiro, Iida, Kaminari, and Koda on the boys side and Jiro and Hagakure on the girl's side. Ojiro's room was the first on the third floor, and from what Akina saw it was pretty ordinary. Nothing much stood out. Iida's room was filled with books. It almost reminded her of Levy's apartment but much more organized. Akina didn't even know what to think of Kaminari's room. Nothing matched and it was a mess of colors. It almost hurt to look at. Koda's room was refreshing to see after Kaminari's. He had brought a small white rabbit with him, which ended up winning most of the girls over.

Once they left Koda's room, the boys who's rooms had been judged all grouped up, a gloom surrounding them.

"Man, this sucks. I feel so judged right now." Kaminari grumbled.