Chapter 29

Everything was on fire, which typically, wouldn't be much out of the ordinary for Akina but Natsu wasn't here so this was kind of a cause for concern.

It all happened so suddenly. Creatures similar to the one she had see when she first arrived. One of the creatures had started spewing fire and the trees and buildings nearby were set ablaze. Around her civilians screamed and ran away, and she watched as Ryukyu and Nejire worked to safely escort civilians out of the building they had just been in. Manuel on the other hand was using his quirk to put out nearby flames.

Iida was nowhere to be seen. The moment chaos broke he had disappeared, and Akina had a sinking feeling that he was off looking for revenge. Biting her inner cheek, she tried to think of anything she could do, at the moment her healing magic would be able to help a lot of the injured civilians, but she also wanted to go find Iida. Suddenly an idea came to mind and she looked around, seeing a safe spot just off the road. Immediately she moved towards it.

Standing in front of the spot she stretched her arms towards it and two magic circles appeared at her palms, vines poking up and growing out of the ground and creating what almost looked like a den of vines. Moss covered the ground to create a soft place for people to lay. Once she was done she turned to the rescue heroes who were currently brining those who had been injured out from the chaos.

"Anyone who is injured please come over here!" She called out, getting their attention.

Soon, people were crowding the den, some people with minor injuries and other with more severe ones. She took a deep breath and magic circles appeared as her hands once more.

"Nature Dragon: Healing Rose defense!" She casted, and watched as roses sprouted from under those who had been injured and a soft green glow appearing around them as their wound slowly healed. From behind her, she heard some heroes gasp in awe.

"Once you're healed, please move away as fast as you can to get yourselves out of danger." She said to the civilians, who were already looking good as new, she then turned her head to look at the heroes "And please place anyone who's bee injured onto a Rose bed so they can heal from their injuries."

As the night continued, Akina helped heal those who had been affected, even though she wanted to join in on the fight with the monsters. While she did have a temporary hero license she thought it would be best for her to not cause any unneeded destruction, at least any more destruction that had already happened.

"Hayash- Dryad, you're here too?" A voice asked, and Akina turned her head to see Todoroki walking up to her.

"Shoto, it's a coincidence seeing you here. You're interning under Endeavor, correct?"

Todoroki nodded, then looked up at the vine infirmary, then at the civilians getting healed by both the rose bed and support heroes who had healing-type quirks. "Did you do all this?"

"Well, yeah. We needed a spot to heal those who had been injured after all."

Suddenly there was a small vibration against Akina's side and she slipped her hand into a small pocket that had been sewn into her costume to see a notification on her phone- a message from the class's group chat. She normally had it on mute due to to Kaminari and Mina's constant meme sending, but she had gotten interested in everyone else's internship. "It's from Midoriya."

"I got a message too, it looks like coordinates. Somewhere nearby. Midoriya isn't one to send messages like this."

"Thinking about it, I haven't seen Iida in a while... I have a feeling the two of them are together."

Todoroki nodded, "Let's go find them."

"Yeah, sounds good." She turned and looked towards Nejire and called out to her. "Hey, Nejire-Chan, I'm headed off to save a friend, you should probably send a few Pro heroes in bit!"