Chapter 13

"I'm gonna win the Festival, I'm gonna beat them all! I'm gonna win the Festival and show who's strongest of all!" Akina sang out as she walked through the halls of U.A. The weeks up until the Sports Festival passed by quickly, and it was finally the day.

"You're in a good mood." Someone said and Akina turned to look behind her, seeing Tsuyu walking up from behind her.

"Am I? Oh, I guess so. I'm just excited for the Festival. I'm hoping to come in first!"

"That's a high ambition, ribbit. You think you can do it?"

"For sure!" Akina said. While in this world she's known that she's most likely stronger than most of the students at this school— hell she beat a group of heroes three on one and she's definitely gotten much stronger since then. "I mean, you've all worked and trained hard, but so have I, and I have no intent on loosing!"

"I admire your confidence." Tsuyu said as they walked into the classroom.

Akina grinned. She was definitely going to go all out— she just had to make sure not to destroy the coliseum.

***

After they had all changed into their gym uniforms, they were guided to a waiting room they were going to stay in until they were called out. Akina was sitting on the top of the table where Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari were sitting— much to Bakugo's obvious displeasure— when Iida stepped into the room.

"Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" He shouted. "And Hayashi! Get off the table!"

"Make me." Akina said, sticking out her tongue.

"Midoriya." A voice said and Akina looked from Iida over towards Todoroki, who was walking up to the freckled boy.

"H-Hey Todoroki, what's up?" Midoriya asked, by now everyone in the room had noticed the two boys and were watching to see what would happen.

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you. However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between the two of you, but know that I will beat you."

"What's with all these declarations of War lately?" Kaminari asked.

Kirishima got up from his seat and walked up to Todoroki and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, what's the big deal, lately? Why're you picking a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started?"

Todoroki elbowed Kirishima's hand off of his shoulder. "We're not here to be each other's friends. Don't forget that this isn't a team effort." He turned to walk out of the room, only stopping when a certain ginger haired girl moved to stand in front of him.

"Man, you're being really serious, huh?" She asked, leaning forwards until her face was only a few inches from his.

"Hayashi, what are you doing?" Jiro asked.

Akina ignored her and instead continued to address Todoroki. "You need to relax a bit, Ice Princess. This is a friendly competition after all! Besides, when you're fighting alongside friends and companions you get stronger yourself!"

Todoroki scoffed, "That's a joke."

"Really now? Then how about I give you a war declaration of my very own! Todoroki Shoto, I promise I'm going to beat you, and prove that I'm right."

***

Akina and the rest of her class started to walk down the hallway, Present Mic's voice washing over them as he introduced the class to the crowd.