Chapter 50

I hope you guys have your permission slips filled out for this feelstrip :)))

______

The medics had helped all of them back to the camp, where they patched up her injuries. She could of healed them herself, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to do it, every time she had tried something in her head just made her stop almost immediately.

Currently Akina was sitting in one of her roses, leaning against one of the petals as she listened to everything that was going on outside. The Medics had tried to get her into an ambulance but she pulled away from them and cast Roses Defense, making sure nobody would of been able to get to her. The petals were parted just enough for her to see what was going on. The Medics had gotten the students who had been knocked out by the gas and the students who had been injured into ambulances. A few of them were standing near the flower, most likely in hopes that she would eventually give up and let them take her to the hospital.

She had her knees pulled up to her chest and was replaying what had happened just an hour earlier. Every time it played over she thought of everything she could of done differently. Everything she could of done to make sure Bakugo didn't get kidnapped. If only she had done something different he would still be here.

Eventually all of the other students that were uninjured had been taken by car to the police station so they could get their statements down, so as of now it was only a few medics, fire fighters, the Pussy Cats, Aizawa, and her still in the forest.

After a while, one of the medics that was standing nearby walked away, only to return with a man in familiar dark baggy clothing.

Aizawa walked up to the rose and crouched down in front of the rose. "Hayashi, you can't stay in here forever. With the injuries you sustained the best course of action for you is to head to the hospital." Akina stayed silent, pulling her knees closer to her face. When he didn't get a response Akina heard him let out a small sigh and his clothes rustle as he sat down. "You're going to have to come out of there eventually. And I won't be leaving until you do."

Pressing herself against the petals behind her, Akina curled into a tighter ball. She knew Aizawa meant what he said. The amount of times she's him pull an all-nighter and then teach the next day is no joke, but she wasn't going to come out that easily.

Her mind wandered back to Fairy Tail, and she felt a sting in her chest when she thought of her guild mates. Mira would know exactly what to say to her right now, Happy would probably offer her a fish, and the guild wouldn't wait a single second before trying to get their guild mate back.

She had pretended that it didn't bother her. That being in another world was just going to be another adventure for her. But slowly, as time passed she had started to feel more and more out of place.

She missed Natsu and Gray always breaking out into fights, and Natsu constantly begging for fights. Cana's constant drinking, Guildart's accidental destruction, Evergreen's bragging, the way Bickslow's totems copied his words, Jet and Droy's obvious crushes on Levy, Juvia's constant proclamations of Love Rivals, The Master's words of advice. Hell, she even missed getting lectured by Erza.

She wanted to go back to Earthland.

Back to Fairy Tail.

Back Home.

Slowly, the rose started to open, the petals folding back to reveal Akina balled up with her head buried in her knees. her knuckles were white from how hard she was pulling herself to stay in a ball.

Standing up Aizawa walked up to her and crouched down, placing a hand on her shoulder and causing the teen to flinch and look up and look at him with wide, tired eyes.