Chapter 2: Witches and war

Sanji cannot believe what he is seeing. You...leaning in to that blasted marimo...and that marimo's head resting above your head. Both sleeping.

'What the--',he gritted his teeth to see this scene before him. He squatted near you and flick the moss' forehead. Zoro winced at the sudden pain and ready to latched on who is that idiot who woke him up. Only to see Sanji...Gently holding your still sleeping form and rested on his chest.

"HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER LIKE THIS?! WHAT IF YOU INFECTED HER OF YOUR IDIOCY YOU MARIMO!",he whispered yell.

This irked Zoro more..."The hell?! She sleep on me first!",he said and tried to ever so gently pull you on to him.

The rocking woke you up to see Sanji with a scowl.

"Morning Sanji-san",you still said half asleep. Rubbing your eyes open.

{Trigger unlock: Vinsmoke Sanji}

"Good morning,(y/n)-chwan~ I already prepared a delicious breakfast for you",he said. Still half asleeo you nodded. This make the two thought how cute you were.

"I better wash up first",you yawned and stood up. Making the two still observing you.

***

Walking up to the galley you see the whole gang except Zoro and Sanji. You bet the two is still arguing what they are arguing at the crow's nest.

"Nami, can I borrow clothes? I stink",you said leaning in to the table still lazy. You hated morning. Especially when its too early for your taste.

"sure...that will be 10,000 bellies",she said.

"Robin~",you yawned, maybe the older woman will lend you clothes.

"Im sorry,(Y/n)....I too am borrowing clothes from Nami",she said.

"you can wear my clothes",Luffy said. You faced him not intending to open your eyes and leave your face on the table.

"No~ Kaa-san said, it's improper for girls to wear guy's clothes",you said.

"you are not in your home island (y/n)",Ussop said.

"still...Nami~",you whine. "I stink with salt water...no one even change my clothes...",you said.

"why is it improper?",Luffy asked. Now you opened your eyes. Luffy is looking at you. "I don't know.....No one knows...And even if I am not in my home island, I too see that it is improper",you said.

"ahh you see, Luffy-san...once a guy lend a girl his clothes...and the girl wore it...it is an achievement...it goes to every culture",Brook said.

"Something like that actually exist?",Franky now is curious. Now you puff your cheeks. "Yeah it does"

"then (y/n) you will wear my clothes",Luffy said but the door banged open.

"WHO WILL WEAR YOUR CLOTHES, LUFFY!",Sanji yelled.

"what are you guys talking about?",Zoro take a seat between Chopper and Ussop.

"oh, Its who will lend (Y/n) clothes...She cannot afford to borrow Nami's",Robin said.

"why didn't you say so? I think I packed some smaller sized clothes",Zoro said.

"No one wants your stinking clothes,Marimo",Sanji gritted his teeth.

"Like you can lend some!",Zoro threw.

***

Out of pity, Nami let you borrow her clothes. Its a little...large on the chest though...