Valentine Special

You really don't know how you got adopted to this weird family....You really just woke up...with a weird man on your side.

As he said, 'Hello (y/n), I'm Luffy...your brother'.

***
5 years later...

"EUSTASS!", you gritted your teeth as you look at your drawer once again. "You took my lipstick again!"

"THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD I WANT YOUR GARBAGE FOR A LIPSTICK?!"

"Ah...I think I took it", Killer said in the dining table.

Your soften as you look at killer, "Oh...if it's killer...I guess it's fine", You said. The blonde smile fondly at you.

"Going somewhere, (y/n)-chan?", Sanji.

"Yeah, Nami and the others want to go...", You suddenly remembered what Nami said.

'whatever happens...never tell your brothers about us bar hopping'

"Go?", Zoro.

"Go to Vivi's! Yeah we are going to Vivi's", you said.

"Wearing a Lipstick-yoi?", Marco.

"You know...I'm a big girl now!", You said.

"Big? On what aspect?", Katakuri who just got down from the stairs leading to second floor of the house.

"Maybe in boobs", Ace said playfully.

"Shut up", Sabo hit him.

"What time would you be going, I'll drive. Bepo just called", Law.

"Nami will pick me up. Sanji don't flirt with her...you too Ace", you pouted.

"Will try my best", Sanji.

"You going to Vivi's? Can I go?", Luffy.

"Oh...uhmmm no... it's girls night!", You said. A familiar horn of the car was heard outside. "Holy...their here"

"Wait...that's Bonney's...you hang with Bonney?", Kidd look at you.

"Yeah, she is cool", you said. Taking your bag. "Will be back tomorrow~"

"Good, I thought your brothers won't let you go...What did you make as an excuse?", Nami.

"Vivi-chan", you smiled.

"You heard that Vivi...this is on you", Bonney on the Driver seat said laughing.

"Oh god...", Vivi sigh.

"This is your first time going to a bar?", Perona.

"Yeah! Though I go once, with Killer one time. I did not enjoy it, that much"

"Will get you drunk in no time!", Nami said.

***

Its your bed time..."Why is no one answering?", Marco look at his phone.

"I check on Vivi's...they said they are out", Ace.

"Fuck...I knew this will happen the moment, I saw Bonney", Kidd said as he grabbed his keys.

Your brothers do as Kidd started, looking for you.

***

"Oh sorry...I don't swing that way", you said to the woman.

"It's fine, sweetheart. I don't too...here drink some water", she offered.

Drinking thw glass of water, "you guys seems to not be around here"

"Yeah...we are bar hopping...this is...I think our Fifth bar, Kind of far away from our place", you said.

"I beg to differ", she said.