Chapter 64: Can't change what's fate

You will go back to Xebec, when hordes of pirates will gang up on you. Yet you look calmly as a silver battle axe was conjured right in your hand.

Swinging it around as the pirates die after the other around you.

In the middle of the corpses, "Those who want to continue to live...['Rise']"

Something was wrong with what just happen.

Were you normally always like this?

And...Do you usually owned an Axe?

A part of your memory seemed...Missing

Like a dark blur...

Blur...

You hurriedly open your notification screen, finding something familiar...

"Look here..."

"Manage this...."

But you remembered nothing...as if...

There's nothing missing...

You continue your walk, still looking at La Sola Luna.

What? Is that what it's name?

Halting on your tracks, you have the urge to remember what is happening so far.

***

You died, in your last life. When things are doing good in your love life, you died.

Waking up in One piece, meeting up with the infamous gang of pirates.

Strawhat Pirates.

Everything was doing fine, when in your first day, is also the last day of Strawhats being separated for two years.

Though where you went was an odd one.

It was a run down island with nothing but bones and ashes.

It was practically a ghost island.

Yet, that's where to honed your skills as a necromancer.

Yes, you reincarnated here as a Necromancer. Something you only once read in a popular Korean fantasy-themed Comics.

It was popular when you were still living.

After honing your skills for two years, you gained soldiers in the same island.

....

Is that really what happen? Why is there as if...the events that happened are different?

Okay, you should continue remembering.

After that...you met the strawhats again with your new profound strength.

Oh...you forgot the important part...even if biting tooth and nail, you manage to save ace with your tiny handling of magic.

Going back, you meet the strawhats in Punk Hazard instead of Fishman island. The reason is that, you forgot that it was already two years and you missed the date.

Meeting Trafalgar, and his crew along the way. Even going to Dressrosa, where you meet Doflamingo and defeat him.

Though of course, you did not play a big role in there since Luffy ordered you to get on the boat and sail to Zunesha.

Not even spending a couple of days in there you and Sanji were taken in Whole cake island.

Though it was kind of blurry in that part. Yet in the end of the day, you gain a good friend, Charlotte Katakuri.

Friend? Is that what happened?

Again, it was kind of blurry in parts of Wholecake.

Plus, there's a blur on why you got in a heated argument with Luffy in those parts.