Chapter 50: Freedom

" BRING ME DOWN! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU! ", (V / n) could only do much but throw a tantrum as Nika held her close.

He started to touch her, " I thought Salacia was a better fit ... But Morph is really good...maybe even for me", Nika said as he traced circles on her skin.

She felt disgusted...his lips pressed on her left shoulder. "You might look different...but it is still you...isn't it, Morph? Or should I call you (V/n)?" His hug turned tighter. " You kept on hiding...even putting a curse on my people...", He said.

She stopped struggling and looked at him. Nika's eyes glowing when their eyes met. "Why?", he asked, touching her cheeks and his thumb on her lips.

"People?"

"'D' Clan...", he said. " But I forgive you ... I will forgive anything Morph does ", smiling and grabbing both her hands, kissing her knuckles.

"You are not like this ... ", She said.

"People taught me how to express love...even...", He leaned to her ears. " Make love"

She pulls away herself from him. Shaking as she shook her head.

" No...please..."

"I learned so many things from humans ... Salacia never understand that...but you will ... I know you always will...you have loved a human before, right?", Nika leaned closer until he is hovering over her.

"I am so jealous, morph", Nika said. " A mere human...gaining' love' from you..." , (V / n) looked away.

"He doesn't love me back now...he might be even old and has grandchildren ", she said.

Laughter erupted from him. " My sweet innocent Morph", Nika kissed her on the forehead. " I killed him years ago"

(V/n)'s mouth fell agape at what he said. Tears started to fall from her eyes.

" W-what?"

"He does not deserve you ... No one does ... No one ... "

"You ... How could you...how? YOU MONSTER! " , She tried to punch his stomach, though he is really strong compared to her.

"You are as well...", He whispered. " We match"

Shaking her head as a no...Nika leaning his face on to her...kissing her fully.

***

After ... That nightmare ... (V / n) got up and grabbed her clothes. Wearing them quickly as she tried to fled.

"Stop...you are not going anywhere ", a person said as they grabbed her wrist.

"Let go ... I need to get out of here"

"And leave this place? Do you know...what Joyboy did to 'that person''s island?", They asked.

(V/n) wanted to go to that place to see with her own eyes. " He sunk them...using the cannons of 'pluton' to sink that island"

She fell to her knees as she cried. "Ashnah....", Is all she can do. She thought after wiping his memory, it would be over. After she puts a curse on that clan, it will end.

Still...Ashnah died because of her. "So it will be better if you get back there ", they said.

"You're in a whore's body anyway..."

"..."

'how Can they say that? Didn't you hear my cries? I don't want those again' . She felt her body as if it was dirt.

"Don't even bother relying on your two week life...", They said. "Nika finally knows who will be your host next ..."

"As long as Joyboy is happy...we will keep you alive"