Chapter 37: Exchange of Hearts

It seems the ruckus died down...only leaving you in Law's arms still.

"L-law...g-et off...", you said to him.

"No"

"No?!"

"Beast pirates are still here", he said.

"THEY ARE GONE! NOW LET GO AND GIVE ME MY HEART!"

He pull out a box containing your heart. "No way...this is my first time being able to cut you...your loss..and..."

You look at his steel grey eyes, "I will keep it safe"

"Hell no! Come on! Give!", you said.

***

Law cannot help but be annoyed, you maybe doing some cute expression under those mask you are still wearing.

"Take off your mask then", he said.

"Then give it to me first", you said.

"Don't trust me?"

"Yes"

"How straight forward you are...", he said.

You pull the mask to the side..."Happy?"

Law's mouth creep into a smile. How he longed that face after a few weeks of being alone.

'Mugiwara-ya and the others are not making a ruckus...so I guess, I am the first one to see her'

"Very, he smiled.

***

"Very", you blushed when you stare at Law's face while he is smiling. 'What are the chances of seeing Law smiling?'

"Got a fever?", Law again smirked and press your forehead together.

"T-that!! G-GET OFF!", you pushed him off you while you were still blushing like mad.

Law cannot help but think of your little game as 'cute'.

"Here", Law said and give you your heart. Taking it from his hand, you turn your back and put it in you.

Finally feeling your beating heart, you sigh and wear your mask. "I'll...be going", you said.

"Where to?", he asked.

You were unable to say something..."I am...mad that Cook-ya and Mugiwara-ya were not able to bring you back"

Trying to look for clues if he is lying…"To the point that I might go to Whole cake island after this"

'Nekomamushi was right...', you thought. "Why? You have nothing to do with what happened in Whole cake island"

"I wonder too...", he grab your hand. Gently kiss your on it and look at you. "But I guess you are enough the reason...right?"

You were blushing again, his steel grey eyes looking at you. Pulling your hand away, "I have to go...and... don't tell that I am here...I am planning to tell them myself"

Law look at you, "Sure...". Since in the first place…he has no plans of telling your crew anyway.

When you were away...he smiled as he pulled 'his' heart out. Kissing 'his' heart lovingly. "Please take care of my heart...(y/n)-ya", he said looking at your heart.

He exchange those two, so the one inside your body were his, while what he have in his hand were yours.

How Law felt like he had won something... just knowing that a part of him is in you, makes him go crazy.

[Trigger unlock: Obsession Overdrive: Trafalgar D. Water Law]

***

When you thought of a place to escape the first thought came to mind was the sea. So being teleported at the beach side of Kuri.