Chapter 43: Date (2)

"I didn't really expect so many stalls around", You look from left to right.

"Maybe it is because it is packed that we are able to get in", Law said.

Luffy who was looking around, and suddenly grabbed a hand. "Oi! Over there! Fireworks!!", Luffy said grabbing Law's hand. Since your eyes got caught from another stall.

You look back...to see no one. "Wait...where did they go?", you look around.

"Did my things caught your attention?", the old lady asked.

"Yeah, We just bought from a stall not far from here a hair accessory", you said.

"Yello and red rose...it suits you, dear one...why not partner it with special earrings...I got it from west blue", she said.

"Ehh? How did you have these things?", you asked.

"Some items got a float from time to time, by the koi fishes..", she said.

"I see...", You were looking from the set of earrings.

"There you are (y/n)-chwan... we've been looking all over for you", Sanji called. Beside him was Zoro, and guessing from his sour look...they had a fight few minutes ago.

"Good good...Law and Luffy went somewhere…Though I heard fireworks", You said.

"Fire works testing won't happen just yet...we should walk around", Zoro suggested.

"Wait, I am finding good earrings...there are too many to choose from", You said. "I already received these hair accessory from Law and Luffy"

With the name mentioned. Sanji and Zoro get to work.

The old lady look at both males who started to look for the perfect one.

She smiled, "For you miss...why not this one"

From the old lady's hand was an Emerald earrings. Though when light strikes to it, it changes to amber.

You marvelled about the earrings. "Pretty! Zoro, Sanji look, look", You called out to them and gave them a happy smile.

Both blushed at how cute you were, smiling as if the earrings made your world happy.

But your smile fade when you asked fot the price. From how the earrings are beautiful and rare...of course it is a pricy one.

You put back the earrings. "Sanji...Zoro...come on", you called to them.

No reply was heard. You sulk as you tried kicking stones from the ground. You were tempted to use your magic to make coins...but you felt like a con artist if you do so.

"(y/n)/chwan", you look back. To see both Sanji and Zoro caught up to you.

"Where have you guys been...", you pouted.

"Stop pouting, (y/n)-chwan...I might kiss you if you do so", the last part was a mumble that only Zoro heard. Making the moss grit his teeth.

"Stop that...you might attract perverts", he said. Before Sanji can retort, he gave you the tiny box.

"What is this?"

"Ring...marry me"

You suddenly blushed. "ZORO!", you swore your heart raced with what he said.

"MARIMO! WHAT THE FUCK?!", Sanji.

You took the Box with a blush while both men is glaring at one another.

Gasping to the box, you look at Zoro and Sanji. "Wait...you guys... You shouldn't", you said looking at them.

"We...saw that you really liked it a lot", Sanji.