Chapter 3: Recovery and Training

Mitsuaki was out of breath. "I heard Necromancer can materialize their mana as a last resort...but for a fragile body she has a lot",she said.

The shadow has a height of 10ft tall. And still protecting the body.

"at this point...the body will collapse!",Iyasu said and made a quick heal to Mitsuaki.

"Fudge...I cannot believe I am using this...",Mitsuaki said. Using conqueror's Haki is a suicide for warlocks.

But it will be enough to weakened the necromancer.

Warlocks are different from Devil's fruit user. If DF users are hated by the sea...Warlocks are the same but instead of Sea its Haki.

The shadow was weakened...but Mitsuaki coughed up blood...as she held the shadow down. "mitsuaki!",Iyasu yelled.

"Get to that kid! I do not think I can hold this thing for long",Mitsuaki said.

Iyasu was weakened as well since conqueror's haki is a large scale haki. But she can heal your body enough.

"oh my...",you have lost enough of blood to the point of death....but since the shadow is still alive and kicking. Means there is enough time.

The shadow was trying to get out the other's grip...but Mitsuaki put another level of Haki making her almost lose her consciousness.

But before that...the shadow was pulled in to your body...and form a seal around your wrist. "Is it...Is it over?",Iyasu now fall to the ground.

"You better have enough mana to heal me...I think all my bones were broken",Mitsuaki said.

***

You woke up...with the familiar room...and a very familiar window. "Shit...",this time you are covered in bandages...

"Iyasu was drained in mana, so I have to at least give you bandages to stop the bleeding",Mitsuaki came in.

"W-what happen....I should be dead",you said to them.

Mitsuaki pulled the stool and take a seat. "well...this happen",she gently grab your wrist and make you look at some engraving around it.

Your eyes widen...she let go of your wrist. In turn...you look at it..."Not in my life I have a tattoo",you said.

"pffft! Hahahah that is not a tattoo kid",Mitsuaki said. "That's a seal...like this one",she showed a similar tattoo carved on her collar bone.

"what is this?",you asked.

"its a warlock symbol...it means you are a Warlock...",she said making your eyes widen.

***

"I woke up with a scream...you didn't hit her again, did you?",Iyasu came...

"When I said she is a warlock she screamed and got me out of the room",Mitsuaki said. "She'll come around...Not like she has a choice anyway",she added and walk out.
"and...go to bed...you still need to rest"

***

"what the...warlock? What is a warlock? Like....like witches?",you thought out loud. "in fanfictions...they were given a devil fruit or...a talented fighting skill...but...what the fuck?"

"wait...this is not part of the plot...and...I saved Ace...so the course will be way different...will I reach Dressrosa Arc? What about Sabo? How will his memory be triggered?",there is a lot of question in your head.

You never really intend to change the plot...but damn you just have to do it...and now look at you being this...'warlock' thing.

Gripping the side of the bed and slowly standing up..."Something tells me...this is worst than being asleep for a year",you said. Your legs are wobbling and you find the support to any nearby hard objects.