Chapter 28: Sulong Form

When you survive the wave, you gave Nami the look, as she gave a nod. Afterwards, you heard mirror breaking.

"Nami! The mirror, Why did you-- How will Luffy get back here?!", Chopper asked.

"Listen up...break all the mirrors on board...", Nami instructed.

"But...", The reindeer tried to reason.

"It is captain's orders", you said making Chopper rushed to the quarters where there is still remaining mirror.

***

Luffy began to be worried as the Charlotte's in the mirror worlds began to theorize, why the mirror was breaking.

["Luffy…are you alright?"], he heard you spoke. He smiled as he once again, heard you. ["Get away from the others...Katakuri is actually kind of a nosy guy"]

Your captain frowned, "I don't like you, talking about other man...other than me."

["Silly captain...Come on...just run will you? Katakuri will notice"]

"Is everyone okay?", He asked.

{"Yeah! I am okay!"}, Chopper said.

{"Me too!}, Carrot.

Luffy began to run away from the crowd, Shard on his hand. Katakuri, who began to believe his siblings theory about you drowning in the sea. Look at your captain's retreating form.

"What the heck happened? The Candy guy, said the sunny had sunken!"

["We thought we were too! But Jinbei did some crazy thing"], Luffy heard you chuckle at what Chopper said.

{"Luffy-san, we broke all the mirrors on board"}, Brook said.

"Yeah...I am glad"

["No enemies may come to us now...but how will you get out? My Mana, is still replenishing"], you said.

"Y-yeah... It's fine...I'll be okay", Luffy said.

["Please tell me at least you have a plan..."], you began to be worried.

{"I bet he doesn't even have the slightest of plan"}, Nami said.

["Listen Close luffy"], Now Nami took over. ["Sanji's making the cake on Cacao Island right now. We're heading over there to meet up with him. We should meet up with him in 10 hours at the earliest"]

{"That will be around 1 in the morning"}, you said.

["Understand? After you beat that guy. Find the mirror that can take you to Cacao Island. We'll meet up there"]

***

Before you will say anything the mirror shatter. "LUFFY!", Nami and the others were shocked. "OI! WHAT IS GOING ON?", for that second you are planning go be reckless again and teleport with you minimal mana.

["HURRY UP ALREADY GUYS! COME ON! I'M GONNA BE DROP DEAD WAITING HERE"]

You sigh, to how Luffy said it. Brook, Carrot and Chopper jump in joy. As for you, you will go to the first bed you will see.

"Wait! (y/n)!", Chopper stopped you. "I want to know if you are really fine."

"But...you already healed me", you said.

"Yeah, but you see the blood that I infuse in you are from me, and we are not even compatible for blood transfusion"

You paled to what Chopper have said. Even if, you are not medically versed person, you know what he meant. In school, from what you learned, mismatched blood might lead to some allergy. For worst cases, it may even lead to death.