Chapter 32: Holy land

"Red haired shanks? The yonkou? Why?"

"Oh...just this and that", You still feel weird about this place. It is all too familiar like you have known this place before.

What made you more eerie, was the flowers in the grass...Poppies, Dandelions...like those of the dreams in the field.

"Now that I think of it, we never had a proper conversation before", Sabo said.

"y-yes...when we meet in Dressrosa...it was a short meeting", you said.

But for Sabo, he knew that it is not just short...because after all, He talked to 'someone' in your body.

"What is the second in command of the revolutionary army...doing in Mariejois?"

"Its a confidential matter"

"Does...it involve...war?"

Sabo remained silent as he observe you but gave you another signature work smile, "Again...Confidential matter"

"Hmmm..."

"But who knew...Even your teleportation ability can reach this place", he said.

"There is one place I cannot teleport in to...", You said.

"What is it?"

"The final island", You said.

"I see...of course", Sabo.

"But maybe because…I do not know what the island looks like...that is why I have a hard time teleporting in there"

[puru puru puru]

Both of you stopped talking when...you heard his den den mushi rung.

"Oh...That is my cue...Again...It is a short meeting...But I hope to see you again", Sabo said.

You held his hand making him look at you. 'Something bad will happen to him'

"Please...take this", you said. another heart shaped vivre card.

"If...If you are in trouble...rip this apart...", You said.

Sabo look at you, and to the vivre card. "Uhm...okay?"

"Take this seriously!", You said.

"Yes yes! sheesh! I will", He said and pocketed the vivre card.

'I do not know what happen...next...but with this...'

"Rip this apart okay? Normally Vivre cards cannot be rip apart by one person...but this is different"

"I will keep this in mind", he said. He held your hand and make a chaste kiss on you hand. "I really like it when  a beautiful woman is worried about me. No need to be worried, you yourself entrust me with this fruit"

Blood rushed to your face. "P-please..."

'She is cute when all blushing', Sabo thought.

[trigger Unlock:Sabo]

"How sad it is Luffy who knows you first", he murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

He gave you a head pat, and off to somewhere.

'I trusted him with my vivre card...at least...he will ask me for help when the time comes'

Now that you were alone...in the holy land of Mariejois...This gives you eerie feeling.

Every walk to took, 'I promised you...We will get married...have a family'