Chapter 42: Date(?)

"…I love you, (c/n) ever since high school", you said.

Doing the famous love confession under the three behind the school building. A typical scenario where the person who confessed will be left in the dumps.

"This is awkward..."

'here it goes, it's now or never', you thought.

"I actually like you too"

You look at him, as he smiled back. "r-really?!"

"Yes", awkward as it might. You hugged him, you even feel how his hug grew tighter.

"I love you..."

"Me too, (c/n)"

***

It seems you woke up happily from a dream. It is a memory of your past life. Makes you wonder what goodness did you ever do back then to be alive again.

You never have bad friends, since you distant to those who you saw as Toxic the first thing you saw the sign.

Your family are nice, sometimes strict. But not to the point of isolation.

Now that you think of it...'I live a pretty normal life back then', you thought.

'Didn't all people who have transmigrated have some kind of bad flashback? I am not even a victim of any abuse...'

'Or maybe, I am not the one who was supposed to be hit by a truck...'

You walk out of the ship that is under repair for the upcoming war in Onigashima.

Looking at the events unfolding...'I never got passed Wano', you thought.

'I only read One piece despite being so long, is because of (C/n) happily conversing with his friends'

'That damn...I read it for 10 days and when I want to talk to him, I almost jizz my pants since I am so scared', you laughed when you remember your life back then.

"You shouldn't walk far, (y/n)-chwan", You look to where Sanji is. Even though he might be smiling...he seemed to be annoyed. Something like reading the eyes, that you learned from someone who always wear a scarf.

"I am just walking...I won't run away..."

"to (c/n)?", you look at him as he utter those words.

"H-how did..."

"I heard you call him"

'WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!', you mentally shouted while blushing. 'Oh my ghad, (y/n)!? you sleep talk now?!'

'Wait wait...I always have dreams about (V/n)…does that mean I sleep talk the words she say?!', you went to a mental break down.

"Who is (c/n)?", Sanji asked.

'There is nothing to hide, isn't there? Even where I come from...There is nothing for me to hide'

'Yeah that is why I told them I will tell it all when the time comes, they just have to wait a little longer, I am going to tell them after all this...'

"(c/n) was my boyfriend", you said. How Sanji look at you in shock.

"Where is he now?"

Because of how he look...you remembered what Law said...'Cook-ya wants to break all the bones of those men who will do as much as stare at you.'

"He isn't here...", that is what you said.

"Do you...still...", He cannot find the will to even finish his sentence.