Chapter 4: Punk Hazard and Reunion

"So...Necromancy is a whole different warlock magic?",You asked them.

"Yes and no... Yes, It works differently since...Necromany can literally control death...and absorbs its powers...No, Since it was kept in a fruit",Mitsuaki said.

"About that...can I do it too?",you asked.

"the storing of the fruit?",Iyasu questioned.

You groaned,"Noooo-ahh...absorbing other people's powers"

Iyasu and Mitsuaki look at each other. "I do not think you can",Mitsuaki said.

"at least...not now, If you wanted to...Just find the fruit of Kuro kuro no mi...or maybe that is what it is called. A part of your necromancy is still in there",Iyasu said.

"okay...thanks!",you slipped in your own dark magic.

"30 years...Damn...and she didn't even age one bit...",Mitsuaki laughed dryly.

"She has the power to collect all Df users if she successfully consume that fruit",Iyasu said.

"what you said may be true...but what if someone already consumed that fruit?",Mitsuaki looked at the shorter girl.

"Now I am worried...",Iyasu said.

***

Law had already pinned smoker at the pile of snow. The vice-admiral will latch back when a sudden weight fall out of nowhere.

"I should really work on that landing",You said and look who is the unlucky guy, who broke your fall.

And a very familiar voice said...

"room"

"ah shit...",a very familiar dome appeared...in a second Law was out of the way. Ending up, sitting on Smoker.

The dome disappear and you stood up. "YOU! WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?!",
Smoker regain his stance and tower your figure.

"A-am I supposed to be dead?",you asked him totally no clue.

"You are that girl who took the blow of an admiral",Law said. You look at the surgeon while dusting the remaining snow in your deep (f/c) colored coat.

"Hmm...you can say that",You said. "Though I haven't heard anything about Ace-san"

"You are not answering my question,Nameless pirate!",Smoker yelled at you.

"Geez...Smoker-taisa..",you pouted. "I am alive and...um...",You look away. 'I cannot say I trained for 30 years with warlocks'..."Ta-dah...?",nervously cocked your head to the side.

"Since you are here, I will assume you are part of this pirate's scheme",he said.

"I never even met this woman",Law said. You nodded...practically lied since you know law...from the series of course.

"Room...",Law again said. But the door bursted open to see...Sanji,Nami,Franky, and Chopper...

"(y/n)/chwan!!",all of them were shocked yet happy to see you. But it was all short when they saw Smoker.

"Shambles",Law said and before they got away they switched bodies... "It's odd...Its seems I cannot harm you",
Law look at you.

"E-ehhh?!",all of this are coming too fast for you. Dodging his attack swiftly. 'Hah...I am heck faster now...',
you smiled.

Law questioned his aim...'Why can't I hit her?',then like a blink of an eye...
you were behind him and said..."Tag your it"

"...."