Chapter 58: Listen to the Devil

Maybe you have (V/n) to blame for this. You were shaking as you look at Ace.

{"See? Back then I have to swallow everything and look at those dark depths... that's reality, (Y/n)"}

"I can fight, Ace", you said. "I don't need to be—"

"You will get hurt, and be looking pathetic again! I saw the news! You don't need to fight! We got this", he said.

{"I am not saying this because I hate them. I just want you to see the best option for you, either live like Mr. Rabbit, safe and conceal, or listen to the devils"}

Your gun appeared at your hand as you point it to Ace's forehead. "I save you one time right?", You said shedding a tear. "What if I take it now?"

Of course, You will listen to the devil.

***

Kaido was amused to what is going on, "Why not settle those affairs later", Xebec said. ", Don't you think so, Kaido?"

But the Dragon look at his former captain, "you are alive", he said. "How?"

"They took you..."

"Enough said, let's do what we do best", Xebec.

Yamato who was shock to see the two clash. The new comer seemed like overpowering Kaido.

But he look at the features, dark streaks coming out of him. Seemed shadow like when move in full speed.

Gritting as he know what is the person helping them is. He turn his way to Ace who was frozen in place with your gun on his forehead.

"I can fight!", You said as if delusional. "I make it this far since I can fight"

Yamato will aid ace, until gunshot was heard. Ace fell to the ground, smoke coming from your gun. You made a blank shot to the air.

"I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on you", you said. "All this time, I thought (V/n) was the one talking to me...until I realized she never talked", you started.

"She just stare"

"She just judge everything I do and say"

"Those whispers that I convinced myself, they aren't coming from her. It's all on me"

Who told you living here in this world would just like any other fanfictions?

You have it rough, terrain you are not used to. Sounds that was foreign, on top of that you have to survive.

This isn't your ever friendly story, you are just thinking it is. You are just being delusional. Strawhats never said you are part of their team.

You are just a stowaway that they saw.

And from the looks of it, it seems all people doesn't want you to help them, thinking you will just be a dead weight like Trafalgar told you.

Why did you even think that strawhats will welcome you in the first place?

Even in the first place people kept on saying that you seemed to not belong to them.

You look at Ace who was still in shock. "You are pointing at the wrong direction", you heard someone said.

Feeling another pair of hands on your arms as it guides you to point at Ace again. "There you go~", you heard again.

Ace can only look and remembered what his pops told them. ["She is fighting a losing battle"]

And right there...he knew what he meant.

You are being influenced by the devil.

***