Chapter 56: Mr. Bunny

"AGHHHHHHH!", You suddenly scream making the three who was waiting right outside knock the door.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!", Luffy asked quite frantic from what you hear.

Before you can say anything, (V/n) closed your mouth shut. "Every thing is fine", she said. "Just...saw a bug"

There was light whispering, "oi! Guys! We got a situation up ahead!", you heard Franky.

"(Y/n)-chan just sit back right there, okay?", Sanji assured.

"Yeah, you don't have to lift a finger", Zoro.

You two feeling the three left, she let go of your mouth. "Shut up okay?"

Now that you realize it, she sounded like you. "H-how?", You asked.

"I don't know, somehow I just managed to get out", she said. Looking at her tiny arms, "now how can I hide? You cannot just come out of the room with a little kid"

"Wait", you look at her. "Aren't you my 'shadow'?"

Looking at you in disbelief, "gurl, you've been using my overpowered gift, and you are understanding it wrong?!"

"What?!"

"I am not your shadow! Can't you tell from my speech pattern?", She said.

***

On your knees as (V/n) look at you, "Teach you? How can I teach you anything?", She cannot tell why the first thing you will ask her is for her to teach you.

"Why?"

"What do you mean, why?", She asked. "I am basically someone trying to kill everyone in this ship"

"Maybe we can talk this out! Luffy and his gang isn't what you think they are", you said.

"Oh really?", She said and touch your head as you saw what she saw when you are out. "You know I saw the world like that too, and look what it got me? The bad person in this story, damn everyone hates me when basically I am a prime victim here"

"Uhm", you were dumbfounded. "They didn't..."

"I don't know what you think of these men are", she said. "But you shouldn't trust them. I know a bastard when I see one"

"But strawhat gang are kind people, kindest pirates out there"

"NAMI JUST LET THOSE MEN BE WITH ME SO IT'S MY TROUBLE INSTEAD OF THEM!", she yelled. "NO ONE IN THIS SHIP WILL HELP YOU!"

"WHERE CAN I GO?! I WANT TO BE IN THIS SHIP!", you yelled back.

"You can teleport to anywhere, you basically have power that can heal your own wounds and bounce back", she said. "ARE YOU MOCKING MY SENSE OF INDEPENDENCE BY LIVING LIKE THIS?!"

"BUT..."

"No more, (y/n)", she said she held her head. But looking at your face, "fine"

"If you go out there, you will have to fight", she look at the small window outside. "That is if they let you fight"

"Can I still use your power even if we are separated?", (V/n) was thankful that you didn't caught on what is going on. 'The more you know, the hard it is to accept the current reality'

"Be my guest"

***

{"You don't have to listen to her lass"}

{"You can stay here, what can she do anyway"}

"You know, Xebec. I can hear you", (V/n) said.

{"Sorry not sorry"}