chapter 6: Finding remnants

Luffy kept on demanding to open the shutter. "Allow me Luffy-san",Brook said. And he come out of his skeleton self and roam outside...there he saw your form solidify.

"Looking for me?",you come up to his back making brook shocked. "(y-y/n)-san!",He said. "Just tell them I am fine...I have to do something",you said.

"H-how did you...",he trailed.

you look to your skin...It was out of pure torture really. Why you are immune to any type of toxin. Since A sadistic Warlock trained you. "Two years are not kind to me, Brook-san",you smiled and went back.

"S-she is alive!",he announced.

"w-what?! How!",Ussop asked.

"I-i dunno she is completely fine...and said she is off to somewhere",he said.

luffy smile in relief,"Well if she is fine...then Let's go be crazy".

"Really Mugiwara-ya",Law sigh.

***

While you hummed and enjoy the serenity of the outside. you were light on your feet and not leave foot prints. Something yoy learned in playing tag with Iyasu.

you walk towards to where the sled is. it wasn't hard to find...and you picked up the apple."Smiles...",you said.

Grimaced the thought of how Warlocks were locked in a fruit...and people trying to make their own.

it makes you shudder....not in a good way. Looking for some remnants of a previously large creature.

"Even if it is a slime it will have remnants",you look for clues...look for something odd...when you saw a crystalline stone. It has dark aura coming from it...smiling as you knew you got what you wanted.

pocketing it into your coat. And wal back to the facility.

"now...who is that guy with glasses again?",you thought...

"ahh...Vergo-chan",you smiled and hopped in your teleportation circle.

"Don't be Careless, the 'new world' starts here",You heard Zoro said. You smiled knowingly.

"he is being harsh to himself",Sanji laughed.

"sorry, I'll be careful from now on",Luffy said.

"You better be luffy, I'll kick you if you don't",leaning your shoulders to Zoro. "I'm back",you smiled.

"I will!",he smiled as well and continously punch everyone on his way. But Zoro look at you, practically glaring...."You",he said.

You shudder and look away...ans starting to walk off. "Don't be reckless...especially what you did earlier",he said.

"I am fine",you laughed. Rubbing the crystalline thing in your pocket. Some marines thought you are just running aimlessly since unlike anyone you are not with a sword or any type of weapon. Planting bullets in their body one after another...and freezing them to the point of breaking...

"Now off to find Vergo",you said. Not even minding the doors were being sealed and locking people one after the other.

Your stride was aimless yet looking around. Shooting people one after the other. You heard a sudden happy noises.

"Look captain Tashigi! We're saved! Captain vergo is here!",g-5 marines said. You smile at what you heard...

looking from the back ground, and completely hidden. 'even in real life you hate that face...and a patty stuck in his cheek...what is up with his eating style?',you thought for a moment.