Chapter 60: Bad person

"what?", You look shocked at the sudden news. How many person do you know actually reincarnated? Basically, none.

Until now.

But before (V/n) can say something, she froze. "Isn't that (Y/n)-chan? OII! (Y/N)-CHAN! What are you doing out here?", Someone called out.

Seeing a familiar face, "oh! It's you guys!", You walked up to them with a smile leaving (V/n) and Xebec alone.

"Yeah...no wonder when I heard Ashnah's voice it felt familiar", Xebec said as he look at the still frozen (V/n).

"We should move out", she said. As she look at you talking to the people who came in.

"Where? The person is here."

***

"Why are you here, (Y/n)-chan? Strawhats are way over there?", Shachi asked.

"Oh...well...", You look to your back and saw Xebec talking about something with (v/n). "I am hanging with my shadows in the meantime"

"Yeah, I mean. We kind of scared back then with you suddenly attacking Luffy!", Penguin said. "All big and snake-y"

"That's...", You cannot say it's not you.

"We're going, (Y/n)", (V/n) suddenly said.

"O-oh...", You just look at her.

"Who is this cute girl?", Shachi will pick up (V/n) when a gust of wind came in.

"Touch me and—"

"Fuck my hat!!", Penguin started to chase his hat that was blown by the air.

She put the wind down and grabbed (Y/n) by the wrist. "Let's go...", She said. You just nod, there is no point of good byes now.

It will be useless anyway.

After everyone went inside the portal (V/n) made. She look back at someone. Same look, same voice, same lovely personality. But in the end... it's just not it.

The moment the portal closed..."eh? What are we doing here?", Shachi asked.

"We were...tasked by Law to check the perimeter...why is my hat off?", He asked as he look at the calm sea. "Did we saw someone?"

Shachi just shrugged his shoulder.

***

Xebec look at your sleeping form, you all are in an island that was off the grid.

"We already found him before we even start looking...", Xebec said.

He look at (V/n) who was facing the waves of the sea. "It would be better if she choose him", she muttered. "Maybe if she is the type to like other dudes than the main...then..."

"It's typical for girls in her age to like people with...heroic deeds", Xebec said.

"You will help her, right?", She asked.

"The best way, I can", Xebec. "Why?"

"Maybe there is a way for (Y/n) to live here...and me to die peacefully"

"Hmmm?", Xebec started to get worried.

"If...I just accept my defeat. If I just accept that...dying without fulfilling anything...If I just buried all my hatred in the world", she said.

Now Xebec sigh, "you are made by pure malice...hatred... unanswered questions...all of it...Maybe...", He said.

"When I see him, it seemed like he is happy", (V/n). "Maybe I can just burry the hatchet...forget about everything"