Chapter 35: Flowers of feelings

'(y/n)'

...

'(y/n), don't go...'

Your silhouette look at Luffy. 'Please don't go...you promised'

'Sorry Luffy... I will not stay with you any longer...have a good life', and walk away from him.

Luffy woke up, drench in his own sweat, tears run down his eyes. Another dream, he never wants to be a reality.

"Don't...Please", his eyes look to the side. To see red camellia blooming under the night sky.

He still hold on, despite him being busy with the adventure. Maybe he is partly to blame why you always running off to somewhere, where he cannot see you.

Falling back to bed..."I miss you..."

***

'Luffy supposed to have one job! One job!', Zoro is not in the best of mood even tonight.

When Luffy and him finally met. The first thing he asked is where could you be. He thought that you were in the sunny.

But with how Luffy is grimacing and all mopey.

"You failed?", he never looked at his captain with such disappointment.

His captain, who save all his crew from their own demons they are fighting... Luffy did not bother to be angry when he, Zoro was agitated.

'he manage to get the cook out of that hell, and not (y/n)?!'

Luffy will always deliver what he said that will be done. But to think he failed in the most important one.

He should've just went with them... While taking a seat, he notice a petunia blooming not far away from where he is.

***

'Continue that...I might run', those words echoed in Sanji's ear. This shouldn't happen. He envisioned you and that damn Commander hand holding and smiling at one another.

'What kind of attachment those two have to the point of (y/n)-chwan staying'

Sanji's head is filled with thoughts of it. Just to pour more gas into the fire, his eyes caught one of the pictures in the news coo.

You face to face with none other than Rob lucci.

'She isn't even in Tottoland...what is she doing there?', litting another stick.

Starting to question what those men have that he can't possibly give. By all means he can give her the world.

Trash his dreams of going to all blue for her.

'Why... Just...why?', he look at the yellow hyacinth Robin had planted in one of the flower beds in the sunny.

***

"Captain...is everything alright?", Penguin asked.

Law remaining silent looking at the starless sky. Unlike the night before they even reach Dressrosa, that is filled with stars. Tonight not even the moon is out.

"...No", he said. No one bother to ask why. Gripping the kikoku in his hand.

'(Y/n)-ya was not with Mugiwara-ya', for a second in Zou, he trusted the other captain, that he will deliver.

But to think he failed. Drastically.

Law wanted to just slice everything, mince everything that moves, that stays, and that talks.

"You two...", his voice was sinister.

Penguin and Shachi look at him. Scared can be said in their faces.