Chapter 18: Another weakness?

Few minutes earlier...

You heard the door clicked suddenly. Deciding to not do anything,'Teleportation is a pretty neat skill...it just made me kiss the ground though'.

There was a zipper that you cannot reach at the back. "God dang it!",you said and trying to reach it...Giving a sigh and withdraw your hand.

"I'll just wait for the attendant",you said. Looking through all the gowns.

"Why are all this dresses either too much clothing or in a much daring to wear?",you asked.

You heard the door opened, "Oh miss, I cannot zip up the dress you think you can help me?".

"I don't know who is this 'miss' you are talking too, but okay",you heard someone said. The  suddenly Zip up your dress.

Whipping to your side later, and Scream.

"Ahhhhh! What are you doing here?!",you screamed.

"I was summoned to be here! Why is our conversation always ended up screaming at each other",Cracker said.

"Don't just come in then?!",you said.

"I totally did your request, normal people would have done something the first thing they heard the door opened",Cracker said.

"Well I was processing who it is",you look away.

Cracker look at you from head to foot. "You look...good? nahh I don't know",he shrugged.

"What do you mean? Do i look like shit?",you asked.

"No but it seems like something Pralene would wear though",he said.

"Just your luck it was from Pralene",you said.

"Figures",he said.

Looking around the room which is full of gowns and wedding dresses. "Looking for yours?",you asked.

"Yeah...",he sigh.

"Well...oh look",you said making the commander look to your way. "This is what I think is yours…and look, Its from Custard".

"Oh not her...",he whine.

"It even has a gown pairing to it",you said.

"You are trying out dresses?",he asked.

"Not really, The attendant said she will get my measurement to narrow down the dress that can actually fit me...",you look from the Dress Custard had for you and Broyé has.

"What do you think?",you asked.

"Broyé's seems to be good...but lack the...",he wave his hand to make an emphasize.

"The...?"

"You know...those like impact",Cracker said.

"Wow...you really know how to make your comment to this huh?",you said quite surprise.

"I am the only guy in the triplets, Custard, me and Angel. Do you even know how some of my older siblings actually tease me about wearing dresses as well?"

"So it develop some likes?",you look at him slyly.

"No! it does not! Just...get on with it already",he said.
"Just so you know...I know why you seems to be a pushover at the moment".

"What are you talking about?",you tried to sound oblivious.

"You are not fooling anyone",he said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about",you give him a knowing smile making him smirk.

"You look ugly, try the one that Mélisé has for you",he said.