Chapter 15: Unpleasant first meeting

Luffy cannot take his eyes off of how Suraimu is being vocal.

"Ohhhhmmmm gggrrrr bbbrrzttt",It said even jiggling like it was saying something.

"You know...I never got to ask (y/n)…but why a slime though?",Nami said and squish Suraimu.

"Grrrrbbbb ffffddddgggg hhhhh",Suraimu said. The weirdest part of all was...

"Oh the little blob is following me again...it must have been fond of me",Nekomamushi said and let out a laugh.

"ahhhhgggg bbrrrrzzttt gggguuuuu",Suraimu jiggled. Given that Suraimu is in the darker shade of purple…no one noticed a piece of paper inside of it. Containing a vivre card that can summon its master.

***

You yawned..."Wow...this is boring",you said. "Are we there yet?".

"Why not sleep first?",Sanji asked you. "How can you even feel sleepy knowing you will be married to someone you just met with a picture".

You slightly chuckle but then rest your head on Sanji's shoulder while your eyes closed. "Don't tell me that...I definitely see you being all googly eyes on Pudding's", you said.

'You know my sight for you is different',Sanji whispered.

"You said something?", you asked.

"No...just sleep...",he said.

***

"Nyahahahaha it seems you will also accompany me on my departure weird creature",Nekomamushi said while looking into Suraimu.

"Myyyyoooommm gooooo"

"The sail won't be easy to where we are going...so I hope you are all buckle up and ready to sail",Nekomamushi said.

Where they off is to the place where reinforcement for Wano will come.

The the former first and second division commander of Whitebeard pirates.

Marco the Phoenix and Portgas D. Ace.

***

You cannot even put a word in the whole place...'Sure...I saw weird men...Talking animals...Fishes wearing shorts...but...'

Looking around to saw singing plants and trees.…All looking happy and always dancing.

"This looks like it came out of a children's book...of eeriness",the last part was silent. Along the way, Sanji is kind of prissy and will not let go of it. He said this and that making him hard for the Big mom pirates to persuade him any longer.

The men in the ship was oredered by Big Mom. Making you and Sanji be on a separate ship. Yours however came faster than the one Sanji's on board. "Can...I...just teleport myself out of here?",you said to one of the guards. They were all silent in the whole trip. Not even batting an eye.

What soon came to your eyes were the Chateau. Letting out a kurt laugh. "Fuck Big mom pirates...full of Large me---"

'Wait.…I still haven't remember that guy's name',you thought.

The door open to see purple haired man with a sick grin plastered in his face.

"Who do we have here?",he crouched down to your level...

'I have been holding it for far too long.…I haven't pissed for days since the toilet is clogged when we changed ship',you look at him with a grim look. The Hair dress makes your gaze on your soon to be groom less threatening.

"Cannot wait for me to marry you huh? all dress up nicely",he grin.

"Can you tell me where the toilet is?",you asked.