Chapter 45: Villain's tale

(v/n) woke up with arms sling to her side. Luffy, hugging her with great strength. 'Are they forgetting that (y/n), don't have the same strength as them?', he move his arms back. Walking out to the room, only to see a green haired swordsman.

"Zoro-boy, training?", She asked.

Zoro look at her for a good few minutes. "...yeah", he answered.

'my speed drop drastically...so I need to regain what I lost', she said taking out her axe.

Zoro noticing the new weapon. "What happen to your gun?"

"ahh...that old thing? Axe are the new thing now", she said.

"You sound weird", Zoro took out his sword.

(V/n) at first was out of balance. There seems to be a resistance. 'well, its natural...I just took it by force now', she thought.

Almost losing the grip on the axe, Zoro, if he isn't thinking fast. He almost landed his blade on to (Y/n)'s precious neck.

"ahh~ Did I just loss?", (V/n) said. She sigh, and withdraw her axe.

"What is that weapon?", Zoro asked pointing his katana at her.

"Just a regular one", she answered.

"You became a good liar", he said.

She pull out the axe in a quick moment, zoro move quickly as their blades clash. The swordsman did not know why...but the axe is emitting the aura of the sea.

"Is this karouseki?", He asked.

She withdraw once again, "you are a skilled one, boy...", She complimented. "But I have seen better"

Zoro was lost in words as she walk away to the thick forest. "is that...really (y/n)?", He asked.

***

She looked at the familiar tree in front of her. Remembering how the flames engulf her whole 'body'.

How the flames burnt her body, while she laugh at the people. They only saw her laugh, but not how she cried.

The story behind this tree...really rooted when the day she was 'born'.

***

It dated back when the first warlocks are made. Farra, Gaia, and Zonia, they initially were made for the sea kings. Since they have a hard time to swim peacefully with all the turbulent of people.

Over the time, the problem was fix, the three warlocks made Calm belt. Something that Sea kings have their own route and a peaceful swim.

The three daughters grew bored of their lives. They are made to help...so they asked their mother to give them the privilege to help humans as well.

The sea was reluctant to agree. She knew the nature of people. Give them too much and they will abuse it, give them too little they will feel helpless.

Yet...she saw how the people is struggling...upon their request, she granted them legs...and an incomparable kindness to all humans.

The three daughters are ecstatic, as they help many people regardless of their standings.

'Mother' only observed them, as calmly as the sea waves can be.

And to think they would be as greedy as she thought they will be. Due to old age of her daughters...the people cannot help but mock the sea for not giving her daughters a long life.

Yet Farra, Gaia, And Zonia talk to their mother. They said that they want to continue to help the people... Because of her daughter's request...upon their death, the first generation of half breed Warlocks are made.