Side story

Hello!

What?

You're not satisfied?

It's not the happy ending you want?

Well...I am sorry...

But happy ending is a luxury only few can achieve...

(Y/n) ended up happy, so I think it's fine.

What? It's rushed?

Well...I am sorry...

I just thought..."no one needs this anymore...no one pays attention to details anyway....no one needs to know what happen"

Well...I am sorry...

But I won't get better...I don't want to...I refuse too...I hate it...becoming better...why?

Well...I am sorry...

I am rude...

i am...s-s-sorrryyyy

****

You look at the busted up television you found in the dumpster, "what the fuck is that channel?", You asked.

"WAIT A WORKING TV?! WE NEED THA—", Holstein look at you. "What is wrong with you, Honcho!"

"Sorry, Sorry", you said happily. "Been a while since I join the clean up"

"If you have nothing better to do, isn't Nyxie Night grand opening tonight?", Zadi. "In exactly 40 minutes"

"That's not 'tonight' it's 'now'", Alice corrected. "And you're the main bartender in there"

"What? I thought Kindle?"

"The dude only know how to mix poison", Holstein. "Why not you go there? You're the boss"

You scratch the back of your head, "right right"

Though there was a tint of pink brush over your cheeks, "you think he will come?"

The people around you look at you, as you suddenly blush bright red.

"Mr. Lackey will come!", Serene yelled. "I just got a call from your bro that they are on their way. So you better be looking like a whore and not someone who will kill people"

"Stop calling Honcho a Whore!", Nebula.

"I think at this point...she needs to be a whore just go get that lackey's attention"

["Perfect Timeline: Unlock"]

2: New life

You look at the strawhats happily as they went in the island, and just like usual you're here in the ship guarding it.

"Doing nothing here is very calming...", You sit back.

Only seconds after that, you sit back up again. "Who am I kidding? I am bored as hell", you sigh.

Luffy tasking you to guard the ship, with him full knowing that you are more than just that. "Did I really date someone who's..."

You look behind you, thinking there's someone. Looking at the sea again... thinking it was just your brain doing tricks, you sigh.

"Hey", You finally lost your cool when someone talked.

Looking around to see no one, yet slowly looking to the sea.

"Down here", you cannot believe yourself. It's your reflection talking. "I...have gone crazy"

"Not as crazy as your boyfriend killing you", your reflection laughed. "Why are you here?", She asked.