Chapter 15.

________

1st POV
________
.
.

.
.

If I had to say that I was excited, it would be an understatement because THE SCOUTS ARE IN TOWN!!!

My beans and I were currently standing with the not-so-secret couple aka Franz And Hannah from our class, watching the Scouts departure. And to tell y'all the truth, I completely dragged them with me to see this because...

I will

Finally

See

TINY ANGRY MAN!!!

I've never been this happy to have watched this show and discovered this AMAZIN Character and *Cough* Simp over him, and gosh he deserves so much love after everything that happened, and IS gonna happen!!!

I wasn't able to meet any other lovable character when out of camp, except some minor characters like Dimo Reeves that I saw in my strolls in town, and Mifa and others I wasn't familiar with.

My fangirls thought put aside, HERE THEY ARE!!

"HEADS UP! THE MAIN UNIT OF THE SURVEY CORPS IS BACK!"

"THAT'S RIGHT, COMMANDER ERWIN! DID YOU GIVE THOSE ASSHOLES WHAT THEY DESERVE?!"

Said Commander was on his Grey Horse, looking solely in front of him while acknowledging the praises without even looking away from his path. Eren and I were completely engrossed in our Fanboy/Fangirl States, to Armin's amusement. I watched the man pass in front of us, and noticed that he threw a little glance my way. I almost choked on my spit when I caught a little smile on his lips.

'Of course, me is the only black person here, of course, he's gonna notice me!!! AND I'M TALL AS FU-' I blinked a few times while the guy continued on his way.

"WOW! They were right yesterday! The commander just looked straight at Colith and smiled!!" Hannah immediately gushed, while Franz chuckled at his friend's antics, to my exasperation and my beans' surprise. But before I could reply-

"LOOK! It's Captain Levi!!" the guy in front of us yelled.

My head turned so fast that Mikasa winced at the sound.

'IT'S HIM!!!!!!'

Eren, Armin, and I immediately brightened, as if we were seeing a famous artist for the first time in real life during a concert- but I digress. I looked at all the beloved characters I wanted to meet!! My grin almost hurts because 'COME ON THIS IS EVERY FANGIRL'S DREAM VEJZBEJZ-'

"They say he's like an entire brigade to himself!"

"Tch, will you shut up.", the tiny Ackerman threw them a disdainful look, not at all liking the attention he was receiving and 'Oh, MY, GOD. HIS VOICE!!!!!!'

His grey hues met mine in question, before slightly widening in recognition- 'Recognition?!' My heart almost stopped when I saw him give me a little nod before resuming his rumbling about "Pigs" and whatnot. Before Hannah could bring that up, 'This girl be like a hawk wtf' I seriously said: